"Attitude Reflects Leadership, Captain" | Syracusefan.com

"Attitude Reflects Leadership, Captain"

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
The title quote from Remember the Titans rings true. The attitudes of the players -- not caring about losing on the sidelines, the "me first" we see from Taj Harris and others, the OL continually getting beat and nobody stepping up and giving them crap about it. All of that reflects the leadership -- or lack thereof -- of this team.

Seniors & coaches should be ashamed. I was told that a certain QB was more of a team leader than the other guy last year, but I don't see that being true at all.

Really need to hope there are some leaders recruited in the next few classes. I will say that Shafer may not have coached well or gotten big-time recruits that were ACC caliber, but he recruited Dungey & Z. Franklin. Coaching needs to get 1,000 times better and full-time people need to be held accountable, but those two guys, and guys like them, are what is missing from the program now.

Need to find good character guys period. I always thought Pasqualoni did a good job finding character men to lead his teams. He said, “hotter the iron stronger the steel”. We need to get back to that mentality and fold it into the Babers playbook.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom