ATTN ORANGE XTREME!!! | Syracusefan.com

ATTN ORANGE XTREME!!!

I don't do the season prediction thread.

I'm only in charge of flipping helmets and counting available scholarships. :D

Those members of the pay side, known as STEALTH, have diligently been prognosticating for the past few weeks. As previously noted by a few of the pay side luminaries, you can become a conditional member of the pay side by either being touched on your shoulder by one of their emissaries or by receiving a PM from one of them...obviously due to the STEALTH names cannot be given out although previous postings have listed a few of our distinguished members.
Although you may not be included in the season prediction thread that has been going on now for a few weeks on the STEALTH side...the outcome will be noted and posted over here for your enjoyment and reflection.
Now for another Jack & Coke...or maybe a double.

It is Good to Be 'Cuse!!--The Order of The 'Cuse Orange...

Those members of the pay side, known as STEALTH, have diligently been prognosticating for the past few weeks. As previously noted by a few of the pay side luminaries, you can become a conditional member of the pay side by either being touched on your shoulder by one of their emissaries or by receiving a PM from one of them...obviously due to the STEALTH names cannot be given out although previous postings have listed a few of our distinguished members.
Although you may not be included in the season prediction thread that has been going on now for a few weeks on the STEALTH side...the outcome will be noted and posted over here for your enjoyment and reflection.

arb, youve already said too much.

come with me......

WHERE THE HELL IS THE SEASON PREDICTION THREAD!!!

WE ARE AT tee minus ONE WEEK

W T F !!!!

I was going to start one but deleted it as it is not my place and College Football is about tradition so...

I think you mean attention Cuseregular. He did a great job last year tracking it week to week. Even though he yelled at me for not picking scores.

Arbs..not sure I want to be in the STEALTH group but can I get one of the jackets? Ever since I saw the first one, I just have to get one...

I don't do the season prediction thread.

I'm only in charge of flipping helmets and counting available scholarships. :D

My bad. I knew this it was cuseregular last year. Lots of new stuff in the noggin. Anyway it was still pinned like 2 weeks out right?

Anyway, I am with that dream scenario post. Cali bombards you with folks talking about positive enregy and all and given that I am all in.

14-0 Champs. OU4Orange smiles as Heisman winner Drew Allen defeats first the Hokies then Alabama in the games that the season schedules. Dream big or go home.

Has anyone ever watched Survivor?

Does anyone believe Arb is Phillip?

If you haven't watched the show, you obviously won't get it. And if you haven't seen it Arb it's nothing bad, just funny.