so is auburn unstoppable now?

Wash State lost by 7
Miss state held them to 120 rushing and lost by 4
LSu beat them
Miss lost by 8
Tex A&M lost by 4
Ga had them beat and took a fluke
Ala took a fluke

turn a play around and they lost 7 games..

they had under 400 yds against Ala, ark, Miss, Wash St so it can be stopped.

they gave up yds/pts to 8 of 13 teams they played..

40 and 500 to Missouri
500 to alabama
40 and 500 to Ga
40 and 600 to Tex a&M
450 to Miss
35 and 450 to LSU
420 to Miss St
450 to Wash St..

upperdeck said:
so is auburn unstoppable now? Wash State lost by 7 Miss state held them to 120 rushing and lost by 4 LSu beat them Miss lost by 8 Tex A&M lost by 4 Ga had them beat and took a fluke Ala took a fluke turn a play around and they lost 7 games.. they had under 400 yds against Ala, ark, Miss, Wash St so it can be stopped. they gave up yds/pts to 8 of 13 teams they played.. 40 and 500 to Missouri 500 to alabama 40 and 500 to Ga 40 and 600 to Tex a&M 450 to Miss 35 and 450 to LSU 420 to Miss St 450 to Wash St..

Florida state wiil blow them out of the rose bowl

Ya I typically like the underdog in these games but will happily lay the 9.5 in this one.

Florida state wiil blow them out of the rose bowl
If Auburn plays Florida State, You would have go back to the championship game of the 2001 season to find such a mismatch, when Miami crushed Nebraska.

CaptainSyracuse said:
If Auburn plays Florida State, You would have go back to the championship game of the 2001 season to find such a mismatch, when Miami crushed Nebraska.

That nebraaka team had no business being in that game. Two losses and in the title game. I won a lot of money that night!

That nebraaka team had no business being in that game. Two losses and in the title game. I won a lot of money that night!
was not a team in
There was not a team in the whole country in 2001 that could have stayed within 30 points of Miami in a championship game. They were amazing.

Marsh01 said:

One loss...backed their way in with a perfect storm of upsets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom