Austin lists SU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Austin lists SU

What about Rondae Jefferson? Thought the staff was high on him...

Haven't heard any links between SU and Jefferson since the summer ended. Also the last update that I read about him earlier in month, he mentioned a list of schools that were currently showing interest and SU was not on that list.

Haven't heard any links between SU and Jefferson since the summer ended. Also the last update that I read about him earlier in month, he mentioned a list of schools that were currently showing interest and SU was not on that list.
I want amile jefferson badly at the cuse.

I want amile jefferson badly at the cuse.

I'm no insider but I have to believe with Coleman and Grant committed already for 12 and all the players we are after in the 13 class that Jefferson will not be coming to Cuse.

That's Noel with Goodluck in that new video on your blog right? There a handfull of times they both go up to block a shot together . . . . . poor kids trying to score in the paint on that duo!

That's Noel indeed on the court with Goodluck. If I'm the coach on the opposing team, I'm advising my guys to jack nothing but 3's with those guys in the paint lol

I'm no insider but I have to believe with Coleman and Grant committed already for 12 and all the players we are after in the 13 class that Jefferson will not be coming to Cuse.
Sorry Jordoo ... that is a definite given. Jefferson been taking a lot of official visits lately to OSU, Kentucky, etc. I know Kentucky is hot on his tail as the only feasible "Big" that they may get for 2012.

Not sure about those names being offered besides Vonleh, but here goes a list of who has for 2013/14

Noel
Goodluck
Jaylen Brantley
Austin
Iverson
Tyler Roberson

Vonleh
Chris McCullough
Isaiah Whitehead

That's as far as offers go. Plenty of interest with many more players.
What year is Briscoe? I thought he was '14...have we not offered him?

I do believe that Briscoe has been offered. There are many kids who are going to say SU offered just b/c SU was there looking at them ... and the offer isn't real. As far as Scout goes they can only rely on responses or offers news from the kids... I believe that the schools cannot say that they have "officially" offered a kid. So Scout also uses "sources", conjecture, and projections to determine whether someone has been offered a schollie.

That's Noel indeed on the court with Goodluck. If I'm the coach on the opposing team, I'm advising my guys to jack nothing but 3's with those guys in the paint lol
Does goodluck see Coleman's verbal and say no thanks? Diff player but similar sizes possibly position.

Briscoe is 2015 and I'm not paying that class any attention until next year lol. No offer has been made to him at this point by SU.

Does goodluck see Coleman's verbal and say no thanks? Diff player but similar sizes possibly position.

Goodluck is a 4, I think Rak might be more the issue over there than DC2.

Goodluck is a 4, I think Rak might be more the issue over there than DC2.

I think we make room for Noel, bar none, even if it meas a RS for Baye as some have suggested, but I just can't see the room for Goodluck unless something outstanding (whether positive or negative) occurs in regards to the current stable of bigs. How important do you think a package deal with Goodluck will be in swaying Noel? Also, is Goodluck good enough by himself for us to continue to pursue, whether or not we get his blue-chip teammate?

Do they have SU basketball jerseys on that site? I have the toughest time finding SU jerseys. Anyone got a good link to the new style jerseys, with stiched numbers?
I just checked there site and they only have two jersey's available I can contact the person I purchase my jersey's from and ask him if he could make one. I wouldn't see it being more the 40 bucks. The last jersey's I ordered from him where authentic Jarius Byrd and CJ Spiller there both legit as far as knock off's go.

We already offered him? Wow... I mean he is ranked somewhat low and we are targeting some very highly ranked players from his class
You know recruiting has been good lately when the #75 ranked player is considered too low. I'd love to see a list of SU players over the last 10-15 yrs that were outside the top100 recruits ... wouldn't be surprised to see plenty of great players on that list.

I just checked there site and they only have two jersey's available I can contact the person I purchase my jersey's from and ask him if he could make one. I wouldn't see it being more the 40 bucks. The last jersey's I ordered from him where authentic Jarius Byrd and CJ Spiller there both legit as far as knock off's go.
cool site. guessing you can only order 5 or more? I just checked a few and that looked like the case.

cool site. guessing you can only order 5 or more? I just checked a few and that looked like the case.
When you go on to DH gate look at the product your interested in. Then click on the sellers information and get his email address. After that just send an email to a few of them, one of the people will do it. I am in the same boat as you what in the world would I do with 5 of the same jersey's? So I just ask around until one agrees to do it. The one seller I have been going with is legit and will do it if you want me to pm you his information.

When you go on to DH gate look at the product your interested in. Then click on the sellers information and get his email address. After that just send an email to a few of them, one of the people will do it. I am in the same boat as you what in the world would I do with 5 of the same jersey's? So I just ask around until one agrees to do it. The one seller I have been going with is legit and will do it if you want me to pm you his information.
Thanks, will look around some more. will keep your offer in mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom