Austin Wilson Next? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Austin Wilson Next?

Look we all need to lighten up. It is a big deal we lost a very good head coach an up and coming OC, and one of the better recruits we almost landed. Short term it's awful. If we make the right hires and land an ok class this year to keep our numbers up we should be ok long term when you wake up tomorrow there still will be a sky and we still will be a good team

The other QB's on the roster.

That's what I thought. I was comparing him to Nassib since most people don't know much about the other QBs.

1 great year is a datapoint. Not a fail safe trend. Just my opinion.

You think Hackett had the bigger impact on the program? We'll just have to disagree.

And I have no idea what you are talking about as far as "stars"...I didn't say anything about ZA and stars.

Oh, and 25 QBs were invited. He finished in the bottom 10, I believe. Probably the best verbal committ we've had at QB in a long time.

My point is Marrone wasn't any bigger of a lose than Hackett, maybe less so given what I listed.

I never said Hackett had the bigger impact, your reading my info and trying to figure out how I'm wrong instead of thinking about what I said.

The stars part was based on what others have said about who cares that we lost ZA because he didn't have a lot of stars.
You made my point though about the camp. Out of all the HS QB's he was 1 of 25 invited. Doesn't matter where he finished.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom