Austin Wilson was always my favorite! | Syracusefan.com

Austin Wilson was always my favorite!

Crusty

Living Legend
I am really impressed by this kid. Wilson committed and then watched as Allen was recruited over him and he never flinched. All he said was that he welcomed the competition. He has watched as Allen got all the attention and notoriety and remained steadfast. Through this whole topsy-turvey process in the last month he has been solid.

I like his attitude and his tapes speak for themselves. I am rooting for all of our kids but I must confess that I will be pleased if he comes out on top.

Go Orange! Go Austin!

I am really impressed by this kid. Wilson committed and then watched as Allen was recruited over him and he never flinched. All he said was that he welcomed the competition. He has watched as Allen got all the attention and notoriety and remained steadfast. Through this whole topsy-turvey process in the last month he has been solid.

I like his attitude and his tapes speak for themselves. I am rooting for all of our kids but I must confess that I will be pleased if he comes out on top.

Go Orange! Go Austin!
After leaving an in-house with Austin, Coach McDonald tweeted that he just had a meeting with a great future leader. Seems like a great kid.

BIUH2GtCMAAztyH.jpg

Wilson and Samuel Marshall

Go Orange! Go Austin!
Excellent post.....boy is it nice that we have so many positives to post versus where we were just a few short years ago!

Excellent post.....boy is it nice that we have so many positives to post versus where we were just a few short years ago!

How about 5 months ago when the HC was leaving and things were going nuclear ... this program is truly bi-polar.

How about 5 months ago when the HC was leaving and things were going nuclear ... this program is truly bi-polar.
Just over 3 years ago, we were coming out of the Robinson era.. and hence to what I was reffering too. If that wasn't a Lithium based coma bi-polar disorder, so be it. As for the HC leaving, hasn't even been 4 months yet for DM, so not sure what was going nuclear....and we are talking recruiting here, as the story hasn't been written on the coaching side yet, but I would say these guys are off to a pretty damn good start. How quickly we forget and wrote off the first recruiting year of DM because he only had about 7+ weeks to pull in his first class, yet this group had half of that time. So, after a short period of uncertainty in Mid January, SS has most of us in a positive mode.

BIUH2GtCMAAztyH.jpg

Wilson and Samuel Marshall

i dont mean to be mr negative... i mean this more as a joke... but seriously - otto looks to be the most athletic of the group.

Just over 3 years ago, we were coming out of the Robinson era.. and hence to what I was reffering too. If that wasn't a Lithium based coma bi-polar disorder, so be it. As for the HC leaving, hasn't even been 4 months yet for DM, so not sure what was going nuclear....and we are talking recruiting here, as the story hasn't been written on the coaching side yet, but I would say these guys are off to a pretty damn good start. How quickly we forget and wrote off the first recruiting year of DM because he only had about 7+ weeks to pull in his first class, yet this group had half of that time. So, after a short period of uncertainty in Mid January, SS has most of us in a positive mode.

Um did you even read the board during the Marrone saga? Losing Brown & Allen and the reaction to all of it? The reaction by some to the Shafer hire ... totally different vibe here by all on the board ... back then I was expecting suicides to go up about 25% in CNY during that Marrone to NFL saga.

Um did you even read the board during the Marrone saga? Losing Brown & Allen and the reaction to all of it? The reaction by some to the Shafer hire ... totally different vibe here by all on the board ... back then I was expecting suicides to go up about 25% in CNY during that Marrone to NFL saga.
I did, and yes I was one that originally thought we were in panic mood with the SS hire. I admit I thought we shouldn't have rushed it, but I WAS WRONG, and I knew it when SS nailed his first PC. I think a majority of us jumped on his ship at that point, and it wasn't the same for DM. Guess you are right, we all have traits of bi-polarism when it comes to our football program.

I did, and yes I was one that originally thought we were in panic mood with the SS hire. I admit I thought we shouldn't have rushed it, but I WAS WRONG, and I knew it when SS nailed his first PC. I think a majority of us jumped on his ship at that point, and it wasn't the same for DM. Guess you are right, we all have traits of bi-polarism when it comes to our football program.

Give me a fan who isn't bi-polar and I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale you might be interested in :)

i dont mean to be mr negative... i mean this more as a joke... but seriously - otto looks to be the most athletic of the group.
Someone had to say it.

Give me a fan who isn't bi-polar and I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale you might be interested in :)
I'm completely staple, A-hole, what the are you talking about! ;-)

how much do you want for said bridge?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom