Australian Open Thread. | Syracusefan.com

Australian Open Thread.

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
I for one am quite pleased with the choke job by Serena Williams. She rolled her ankle blah blah blah.. CHOKE JOB. Novotna level.

i was watching.. went to bed at 5-1.. Serena looks about 40lbs too heavy and hit so many bad shots its crazy she almost won it

i was watching.. went to bed at 5-1.. Serena looks about 40lbs too heavy and hit so many bad shots its crazy she almost won it

If it were a male athlete, they’d have questioned his fitness .. can’t do that to Serena.. in fact you can’t even say she’s not the greatest tennis player who ever lived

not sure she is the best player.. but she is by far the most physical womans player ever, her power makes up for so many mistakes

So does the Greek Freak II have a shot vs Nadal?
so far looks like business as usual for Rafa

Yikes, Danielle Collins got bageled In the 2nd set. Still impressive run the semi finals

She certainly wouldnt be the greatest is she had to play of best of five. Regardless, i think Martina is the best woman player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom