Autry’s Recruiting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Autry’s Recruiting

Personally not that concerned about Leffew. He wasn’t a true point guard, and his assist/to ratio was worse than Mintz. We’re better off with Carlos imo.
mount st mary's does not impress me one bit ...the fact that their coach left a head coaching position to be a assistant tells you all you need to know

When Red took over as coach he came out strong on the recruiting front, both with High School and Portal. However, his second year hasn’t been as strong. He’s lost some of that early momentum he used after being named head coach. He really needs to land some top tier recruits in the coming months.
You wrote this before White committed, which is forgivable, but shows these things can change quickly.

mount st mary's does not impress me one bit ...the fact that their coach left a head coaching position to be a assistant tells you all you need to know
Eh.

I left a volatile start up where I was the head of marketing to join a more established company where I work at the level below the CMO and have a narrower scope of responsibility than I did before.

What does that tell you about me? Is it all you need to know?

You wrote this before White committed, which is forgivable, but shows these things can change quickly.
Yes, but doesn’t really change my original point. I’m also very happy they landed White.

Eh.

I left a volatile start up where I was the head of marketing to join a more established company where I work at the level below the CMO and have a narrower scope of responsibility than I did before.

What does that tell you about me? Is it all you need to know?

It tells me of your strong desire to spend more time on this forum, therefore a career change was necessary.

It tells me of your strong desire to spend more time on this forum, therefore a career change was necessary.
My time on this forum seems independent of anything else.

I don't know how to feel about that.

I know how I probably should feel about that.

My time on this forum seems independent of anything else.

I don't know how to feel about that.

I know how I probably should feel about that.

C) All of the above aka Mixed feelings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom