Aw, did we lose the ... | Syracusefan.com

Aw, did we lose the ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
little green corner tab on the avatars that indicated whether that poster was on line? - Along with the grinning green emoji?

Let me check on the green thing. Many of the emojis are hosted off site. If the outside site makes a change, it'll disappear.

This one is gone too -
oh no.gif

Green corner thing is back. Most of the emojis should not have been set up in the first place. Nothing I can do to restore them.

Green corner thing is back. Most of the emojis should not have been set up in the first place. Nothing I can do to restore them.

Can you hear me pouting all the way out here? :)

I'm going to have to delete several the current emojis. They are hosted on one of the network sites. They complain once a month about nonsense. I don't want to give them a legitimate reason to complain.

Bottom line: within reason, what do y'all want.

Emoji One - All-New Modern Emoji

I'll be sorry to see the burning couch go

All set. I found it on a site that allows and encourages sharing. Photobucket burning couch

I want to download the gif rather than link to it - gifs have been known to set off malware programs, and photobucket isn't exactly a trusted site. Should get to it soon (can't do so on my iPad)

Last edited:
All set. I found it on a site that allows and encourages sharing. Photobucket burning couch

I want to download the gif rather than link to it - gifs have been known to set off malware programs, and photobucket isn't exactly a trusted site. Should get to it soon (can't do so on my iPad)
you're a good fella Temery, thank you!

Smilies Smiley Emoticons - Collection of free animated smilies, animated smiley , emoticons , smiley - emails, forum and board

This site has a very similar little green grinning guy - maybe we can add him? Just do a drop down search in the Smilie category drop down and select grinning, and he's the guy in the bottom left corner.

For some other reference:

Free Smileys, Emoticons, Emojis, to use in forums, websites / weblogs and mobile apps | Page 1

That site has 15 pages of emojis similar to the ones we had/have

Smilies (<-) Fadzter.com - Free Forum & Message Board Emoticons & Smileys

That site has some of similar format

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors