Away Game Tickets For Sale Through SU | Syracusefan.com

Away Game Tickets For Sale Through SU

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
SU has opened up away game ticket sales for the 6 road games to season ticket holders.

Pricing as follows (per ticket)

Liberty $45
Maryland $53
NC St $45
FSU $45
Duke $41
Louisville $67

I'm sold out at this time for the Liberty, Maryland, FSU and Duke Tailgate Trips.

Louisville should be opening soon. I expect tickets will run about $30 plus tailgate fee for that game. I'm not running it though. corpjet is putting together the tix buy/tailgate. The pricing is TBD though (just going on the past pricing).

There is nothing being done for NCSt since it is a Thursday night game.

If you have a MyCuse tickets account and don't have season tickets you can still buy. Just discovered this.

Thanks for the heads up! I need to get NCST tickets.

Any idea on when the seat locations are typically revealed? It just says TBD. Thanks!

this would make a good section for the board especially for teams we play every other year and the visitor section is routinely the same. But for teams we dont play often it can probably be done in advance.

its pretty standard though most teams get a lower section of tickets from around the 10 and sometimes around to the end zone..

you can get better tickets but at least thru SU you are sitting amongst friends

Thanks for the heads up! I need to get NCST tickets.

Any idea on when the seat locations are typically revealed? It just says TBD. Thanks!
NC St gives us seats in the upper deck around the 15 yard line. They aren't horrible seats.

this would make a good section for the board especially for teams we play every other year and the visitor section is routinely the same. But for teams we dont play often it can probably be done in advance.

its pretty standard though most teams get a lower section of tickets from around the 10 and sometimes around to the end zone..

you can get better tickets but at least thru SU you are sitting amongst friends
My group for Duke will be on the 40 yard line and the tickets are $11 cheaper.

maryland sites says they have lower and upper deck away ticket groupings.. not sure how SU decided if you buy away tickets thru them which you get, is it by first in first out or do they do priority groupings first?

maryland sites says they have lower and upper deck away ticket groupings.. not sure how SU decided if you buy away tickets thru them which you get, is it by first in first out or do they do priority groupings first?
I know they give the donors the best seats.

NC St gives us seats in the upper deck around the 15 yard line. They aren't horrible seats.
Thanks! Doesn't sound too bad, considering their stadium isn't too much bigger than the Carrier Dome. Sounds worth it for $45 seeing as most secondary sites already have similar tickets listed at $100+ after fees.

SU has opened up away game ticket sales for the 6 road games to season ticket holders.

Pricing as follows (per ticket)

Liberty $45
Maryland $53
NC St $45
FSU $45
Duke $41
Louisville $67

I'm sold out at this time for the Liberty, Maryland, FSU and Duke Tailgate Trips.

Louisville should be opening soon. I expect tickets will run about $30 plus tailgate fee for that game. I'm not running it though. corpjet is putting together the tix buy/tailgate. The pricing is TBD though (just going on the past pricing).

There is nothing being done for NCSt since it is a Thursday night game.
What section are you in for FSU?

I'm eyeing FSU. Hoping we're as advertised and FSU is better than expected so we can get some hype and a 330 or later time slot.

hello Orange fans - for those considering the NC ST game, that Thurs Oct 10 coincides with the start of Fall break on campus. Although the students are usually pretty good about attending, that should scrub down their numbers some.
I know most of you will prefer ordering thru SU, but for anyone looking on the secondary market - that might help inventory and lower prices, so just FYI.
Good luck this season. Syracuse-Clemson match up should be the Atlantic Division premier game and one of those Game Day, signature-type events.

Purchased my tickets for Maryland, NC State, Duke, and Louisville today. I don’t want to wish the summer away but I can’t wait the 2019 season to start.

Amazing how inexpensive our football tickets are considering I paid $134 for two tickets to SU-Louisville and only $125 to see our Top 25 program for six games in the dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom