Awesome 2012 SUFB recap video | Syracusefan.com

Awesome 2012 SUFB recap video

That was great, but a little bittersweet seeing Marrone.

Fun year, great video

Can't wait until spring ball, good lord.
good stuff. thanks for the things you post rocco. Liked the fact the crescendo clip in that was the Missou game Lemon TD. Thought that was where the program officially let it be known it's back. Was the highlight moment of the year for me literally falling to my knees amongst the FINE MESS crew as it happened. Onward and upward with the new crew!

good stuff. thanks for the things you post rocco. Liked the fact the crescendo clip in that was the Missou game Lemon TD. Thought that was where the program officially let it be known it's back. Was the highlight moment of the year for me literally falling to my knees amongst the FINE MESS crew as it happened. Onward and upward with the new crew!

I truly went nuts on that play. That was so awesome, as was the sidelines video of the coaches and players going nuts afterwards. So great.

I truly went nuts on that play. That was so awesome, as was the sidelines video of the coaches and players going nuts afterwards. So great.

I didn't celebrate that one right away. He was so wide open that I thought there was a false start or timeout called.

Then when I realized there wasn't, I celebrated, I think I ate the bottle of beer I was working on at the time.

where is that sideline vid that captures the coaches and players post td?

Yep, couldn't believe it. QSt. is 1-0. That has to be the place to go until further notice. Rosie's is like 1-20.

That was sweet.

Love that they used music from the Tron Legacy soundtrack (Daft punk). That music always gets me going.

Yep, couldn't believe it. QSt. is 1-0. That has to be the place to go until further notice. Rosie's is like 1-20.
amen bro to that. And the next time we go we remember to get that 7,000 ounce "yard" thingamajig of beer we saw there at the end of the night.

Didn't know Cuse had one. Where is it?

Lakeland area. Between the state fair grounds and Bville off 690.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom