Awesome - Team Reaction | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Awesome - Team Reaction

(Exhales).

(Inhales).

Just kidding.

Frank knew we were in from my PM, and decided to celebrate a night early, before the bars in Syracuse ran out of alcohol from this news.

Who was trying to strangle Coach? Can we get some cuffs on her? No need to be strangling Coach!

Maybe it was Donna Ditota looking for a quote to spice up the next syracuse,com article.

“Breaking news , 3 Syracuse players injured in celebration...decide to decline invite to NCAA tourney as cannot field a team “

Yeah, I cringed when Moyer started getting up on that chair!

Who was trying to strangle Coach? Can we get some cuffs on her? No need to be strangling Coach!
That was the only person allowed to strangle JB, it was Juli. Sheer unbridled joy by all. I'm watching this as much as I watched Babers speech a ways back. Never seen that kind of emotion from JB, so seemed to enjoy the revelry and the moment even ore so than after the NC. Sooooo happy for them.

That was the only person allowed to strangle JB, it was Juli. Sheer unbridled joy by all. I'm watching this as much as I watched Babers speech a ways back. Never seen that kind of emotion from JB, so seemed to enjoy the revelry and the moment even ore so than after the NC. Sooooo happy for them.
He said that was the most emotion he had ever seen in the locker room.

Love Buddy in there celebrating too!

He prolly thinkin’ “this on the bubble junk is gonna be stopping next year.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom