B-team for Big East, while A-team in the ACC? | Syracusefan.com

B-team for Big East, while A-team in the ACC?

Elite357

Walk On
Can we field a team of still eligible alums (by that I mean me, not an actual former basketball player or walk on alum) to play the season extra we are supposed to play in the Big East while the real players play the ACC schedule…would be hilarious to see their faces when a bunch of 30+ guys show up…just as long as no games where scheduled during real game time, I’m sure we can put together a volunteer squad that will have no problem fouling out, getting techs, and letting Rutgers and G-town know what we think of them.

Let's let Shamarko, Mikhail, and the rest of the defense suit up and foul out in the first 5 minutes.

I'm sure Dayshwan Wright has some eligibiliy left... and maybe Billy Edelin's suspension for playing in that rec league is finally over?

I'm sure Dayshwan Wright has some eligibiliy left... and maybe Billy Edelin's suspension for playing in that rec league is finally over?
I've been trying to get Dayshawn to head to europe for the $$, but he's not interested. I can't wait to see his response to this suggestion. He still has much love for the cuse!

I've been trying to get Dayshawn to head to europe for the $$, but he's not interested. I can't wait to see his response to this suggestion. He still has much love for the cuse!

Of the recruits he was the one I most wanted to make it. Think he couldve been a one man wrecking crew sort of like a Ron Artest. He and that Mike Jones kid from South Carolina. Wonder what ever happened to him?

Of the recruits he was the one I most wanted to make it. Think he couldve been a one man wrecking crew sort of like a Ron Artest. He and that Mike Jones kid from South Carolina. Wonder what ever happened to him?
Mike Jones missed his mommy. Dayshawn... well, made some errors in judgment

Well so far we have a PG (i'm 5'11) so guess that will work, East Coast is in at SF...I think that mookie's skill level is way to high for us, but can always use someone to jack 3's at will. Anyone volunteering yet for PF and C? Any coaches? OE does a good job with the board, so i'm sure he would be good with the x's and o's. Igor? Bees? I like the idea of enlisting Marinovich, and we could def get some of the younger guys to get some tacking practice in (looking at you JT3)...could be a good fundrasing tool (if thought fantasy camp was cool wait till you get a chance to forearm shive an actual g-town player)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom