B1G talk should stop... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

B1G talk should stop...

I think we all know what the ultimate goal is we've been hearing about it for a while, 4 super conferences. The question becomes, can the ACC beat out the Big12 to be that 4th "super" conference spot. I just don't see that happening, I don't want to go the doom and gloom route because I honestly think we will be ok no matter where we land, but right now, today, it looks like we jumped off of one sinking ship, right on to another one. I prefer the ACC just like the rest of them (for my own selfish reasons being in Charlotte), but at the end of the day, we want our program to thrive, and you have to question, will we be able to do that in the ACC, esp with Florida St being really quiet in the corner like no one is watching them sneak around.

is this what it's come to? quoting WFVU fans for news?

he probably got that from that ny times article this weekend. they theorized gtown and sju to the acc.

he probably got that from that ny times article this weekend. they theorized gtown and sju to the acc.
Was it the Times, or the Daily News? I wouldn't think the NYT would speculate like that, but maybe...

Big 12 and ACC merger!!! Is the only sensible move.

Not sure what you mean and don't care truthfully.
then do not respond ---i am sure that you don't know what i mean,and i am sure you don't care----buts thats fine with me

Was it the Times, or the Daily News? I wouldn't think the NYT would speculate like that, but maybe...

Pretty sure it was the times.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Rutgers is AAU. UCONN is not. Syracuse is not (but was and rumor is SU is considering reapplying).

UNC and UVA are AAU. For those who say SU is "too small" for the B1G member profile, keep in mind that UVA only has a few hundred more students than SU.

Rutgers is AAU. UCONN is not. Syracuse is not (but was and rumor is SU is considering reapplying).

UNC and UVA are AAU. For those who say SU is "too small" for the B1G member profile, keep in mind that UVA only has a few hundred more students than SU.
But Northwestern is the only private school in the B1G, correct?

I wonder if the whole AAU thing (along with the direction of the University i.e., Connective Corridor, etc) changes with the new administration. The choice to replace Cantor will be a very interesting one indeed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom