BA vs ELITE prediction thread | Syracusefan.com

BA vs ELITE prediction thread

DonLightfoot

All Conference
Never too early to start this I guess. Haven't watched much of the opposition to be honest, but two time defending champs speaks for itself.

Devo and Triche will need to continue their stellar guard play. Hopefully Sutherland will remain hot. Great if Riley stayed strong in the Middle on D. If Greene remains cold in the first half I say get him the heck out and put CJ in.

ARMY 66
ELITE 62

Deandre Kane (starting forward for ELITE) signed a deal with Maccabi Tel Aviv this week. Anyone have a link? I wonder if this means he can't play next week...

Rick looked like he was nailed to the floor in that last game and Green has really hurt the team in all but one game. Less of them and more Triche and Riley. Bottom line is they need far more discipline on offense to win any more games.

Deandre Kane (starting forward for ELITE) signed a deal with Maccabi Tel Aviv this week. Anyone have a link? I wonder if this means he can't play next week...
I would have a hard time thinking that a guy that just got a paying job could continue playing in this tournament.

Rick looked like he was nailed to the floor in that last game and Green has really hurt the team in all but one game. Less of them and more Triche and Riley. Bottom line is they need far more discipline on offense to win any more games.
How old is Rick now? He looks and plays like he graduated 20 years ago. Our bigs have been awful but not sure that matters as much in this tourney. IF Riley can contribute and bigger IF we make 3's. We will be ok.

How old is Rick now? He looks and plays like he graduated 20 years ago. Our bigs have been awful but not sure that matters as much in this tourney. IF Riley can contribute and bigger IF we make 3's. We will be ok.

CJ and Rick have been disappointments so far - if they can wake up and Triche, Devo and Dirty keep doing their thing - we good.

Would be huge if he can't play anymore. He's the type that is undersized, but battles and would give our bigs a lot of trouble on the glass.

Maccabi contract is probably worth high six figures. I'd think twice before I played in a game that "could" win me $140K.

I'm not buying it. We spend our whole lives talking about how players need to do whatever it takes to grab as much money as possible as soon as possible. Going off that premise why would the guy not play two games to bag $140k? Injury risk? Meh. Unless his new team needs him to report Monday or his contract expressly prohibits him from playing, my bet is he will be playing.

Maccabi contract is probably worth high six figures. I'd think twice before I played in a game that "could" win me $140K.
He also has his teammates to consider.

I'm not buying it. We spend our whole lives talking about how players need to do whatever it takes to grab as much money as possible as soon as possible. Going off that premise why would the guy not play two games to bag $140k? Injury risk? Meh. Unless his new team needs him to report Monday or his contract expressly prohibits him from playing, my bet is he will be playing.

Not saying he won't play. Just saying I'd think twice. Those European contracts aren't guaranteed the majority of the time.

Think the right lineup rotations have been figured out. Have more faith in Blackwell to bench a player when needed. We win late 71-68 after Devo nails two FTs. OE comes down and misses a three.

Triche leads the way.

Us 97
Oversea's gotbeat 96