Babers' halftime interview? | Syracusefan.com

Babers' halftime interview?

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
Just wondering if there's anyway to find Dino's on-field interview with Brian Higgins heading into the tunnel at halftime? They played it on the Dome video board but, per usual, I could only make out bits & pieces of the audio. I plan on watching the ESPN3 broadcast tonight but doubt it'll be on there, as they likely have their own interview.

Dino said something about "seeing if they can help us come ACC play" & I'm really curious to hear the question/full quote.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Just wondering if there's anyway to find Dino's on-field interview with Brian Higgins heading into the tunnel at halftime? They played it on the Dome video board but, per usual, I could only make out bits & pieces of the audio. I plan on watching the ESPN3 broadcast tonight but doubt it'll be on there, as they likely have their own interview.

Dino said something about "seeing if they can help us come ACC play" & I'm really curious to hear the question/full quote.

If it was part of the broadcast before they went to commercial, it should be a part of the replay.

If it was part of the broadcast before they went to commercial, it should be a part of the replay.
I saw it on the Dome video board. Because it was with Higgins, I'd assume it was an SU Athletics interview & not ESPN's. I was under the impression ESPN did their own interview & that the Higgins interview is strictly for the Dome fans to enhance their in-game experience but I could be wrong. I'll watch for it tonight.

I saw it on the Dome video board. Because it was with Higgins, I'd assume it was an SU Athletics interview & not ESPN's. I was under the impression ESPN did their own interview & that the Higgins interview is strictly for the Dome fans to enhance their in-game experience but I could be wrong. I'll watch for it tonight.
Yeah, sorry. I just checked on the replay - it's not there. :(

You see HCDB walking up to Higgins, and then it cuts away.

I remember listening to the interview at the game but not being able to make much out due to the horrible sound in the dome. I think he was saying something about the fans filling the dome and helping them out come acc play. I had a lot of Loud House Ale's though, so who knows for sure.

Question had something to do with "Getting it going on offense." Babers did some coach speak and then ended on having some kids and packages in to see whether they were ACC ready. Something like that.

I remember listening to the interview at the game but not being able to make much out due to the horrible sound in the dome. I think he was saying something about the fans filling the dome and helping them out come acc play. I had a lot of Loud House Ale's though, so who knows for sure.

The acoustics are soooooooooooooooooo bad lol

Question had something to do with "Getting it going on offense." Babers did some coach speak and then ended on having some kids and packages in to see whether they were ACC ready. Something like that.
Appreciate it.

I like Loud House Ales much better than Dome Foams...I'll definitely be using that.

The acoustics are soooooooooooooooooo bad lol
Yes, especially bad on a weekend when they played so many videos from 1987. Couldn't hear a dann thing being said. Oh and they tried to use the "whose house?" speech, but it was totally ruined by those awful speakers.

I like Loud House Ales much better than Dome Foams...I'll definitely be using that.
No, that's an actual beer they sell now by Empire Brewing. I'm in section 249, and if you head to the second level directly behind the endzone, 250 I think, they sell all sorts of craft beers now. They had a lot of local brewers like Empire, and Saranac, and also some like Blue Moon, and Sam Adams. They even sell canned cocktails like vodka and cranberry if you're into that kind of thing. Drafts are $8, but spending the extra $2 over some college style swill is fine by me.