Babers | Syracusefan.com

Babers

jbsu44

Walk On
I'm not sure if this was posted yet but did Babers seem more into the game than usual. From what I saw on T.V he was up and down the sideline talking to the players and coaches. He looked to be more involved in the game which was good to see.

If you could believe the game thread, Dino stole the headsets away from Beck and Monroe and was micromanaging every facet of the game! ;)
While your assessment is correct, had micromanaging crowd been correct, the results would be that SU would not be in a bowl game and we would look like Rutgers. Shady is one of the "best" micromanagers and look where he is.

You are correct, HCDB is NOT micromanaging every facet of the game.

Hate to say it but, I think Babers hammed it up because of ESPN bowl game cameras.
Was that mean to say?

While your assessment is correct, had micromanaging crowd been correct, the results would be that SU would not be in a bowl game and we would look like Rutgers. Shady is one of the "best" micromanagers and look where he is.

You are correct, HCDB is NOT micromanaging every facet of the game.
But some people think Dino interferes with his coordinators when things are going wrong.

Isn't that the boss' job to interfere when things are going wrong? It's Dino's job to get the train back on track.
My point was some people dont think he lets his coordinators coach. When the offense plays bad its Dino's fault and he should let his coordinators do their job. When they perform well, its because of the coordinators. lol

My point was some people dont think he lets his coordinators coach. When the offense plays bad its Dino's fault and he should let his coordinators do their job. When they perform well, its because of the coordinators. lol

Truer words have never been spoken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom