Bad news for lax | Syracusefan.com

Bad news for lax

gocusecaz

Scout Team
Just reported on channel 9 news, Kevin Drew arrested for DWI, hit and run and resisting arrest. Supposedly hit a parked car in Coach Desko's SUV and driving off. Chased by police and kicked police officer in the chest.

Just reported on channel 9 news, Kevin Drew arrested for DWI, hit and run and resisting arrest. Supposedly hit a parked car in Coach Desko's SUV and driving off. Chased by police and kicked police officer in the chest.
Geesh. Another freaking idiot on one of our teamsDWI and resisting arrest ? Did he really think he was going to avoid this by kicking his way out?What are they feeding these morons up there? Oh well back up just made happy,whoever the heck that might be.?

Geesh. Another freaking idiot on one of our teamsDWI and resisting arrest ? Did he really think he was going to avoid this by kicking his way out?What are they feeding these morons up there? Oh well back up just made happy,whoever the heck that might be.?
Look up. He got kicked, he didn't do the kicking.

Cali, did you even bother to read the Post-Standard story?...

As the officer approached Drew, Drew got into an aggressive stance, and Officer John Gunsalus “delivered one front kick strike to Drew’s chest area,” knocking him to the ground.

Cali -I'm waiting for my apology. Or at least the removal of the :crazy:.

:D

I looked up and you might have "misread the post "Chased by police and kickedpolice officer in chest".!!!:crazy:
OK no :crazy: and an apology. and go with, What are they feeding these kids and the cops? I went to school with the late Larry Albanese who was the chief up there for years before he dropped dead going into the station. Larry would never have tolerated this kind of tough cop mentality. Sorry again for the misunderstanding on my part.:oops:

OK no :crazy: and an apology. and go with, What are they feeding these kids and the cops? I went to school with the late Larry Albanese who was the chief up there for years before he dropped dead going into the station. Larry would never have tolerated this kind of tough cop mentality. Sorry again for the misunderstanding on my part.:oops:
No worries. I was just joshing anyway.:p

And the City of Syracuse was a totally different beast than it is today.