Baltimore vs New England | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Baltimore vs New England

actually i didnt.

i knew that the pats were ordered to send all their tapes to NY.
i knew that belichick was ordered to NY to answer for his crimes.
i knew that after that, the NFL declined to basically comment on it, saying only that if any other teams were doing this (wink, wink) they should cease doing so immedietly and destroy their tapes as well.

then they moved on. for to strip them of their 3 cheat begotten titles would be to ugly for the league to endure.

patsies have no legit titles.

sorry if this upsets you. :noidea:

Oh Lord

I really don't care, to be honest, I just like to introduce facts when people are trolling. ;)

But yeah, if you were curious, the reason why the Pats were even involved in what went down was because the offseason heading into 2007 the league set some rules around taping opposing coaches during games. Many, many, many teams were doing it.

I'm pretty sure BB, in his own endearing way, felt like the rule was stupid, since any team could just as easily take written notes or whatever, and that the taping was just technology, not the extent of the "crime" so to speak. So because he's an arrogant and stubborn SOB he kept doing it. Mangini squealed on him, and the league had to act.

My hunch is that the reason the NFL shoved it under the rug was because most everyone else ignored the new rule too, and they weren't interested in punishing 90% of the league.

But hey, we're cool. I know that the model of ethical behavior, Bill Parcells, never would have engaged in any rule-bending activity on the way to his 2 SB titles with the Giants. :cool:

I really don't care, to be honest, I just like to introduce facts when people are trolling. ;)

But yeah, if you were curious, the reason why the Pats were even involved in what went down was because the offseason heading into 2007 the league set some rules around taping opposing coaches during games. Many, many, many teams were doing it.

I'm pretty sure BB, in his own endearing way, felt like the rule was stupid, since any team could just as easily take written notes or whatever, and that the taping was just technology, not the extent of the "crime" so to speak. So because he's an arrogant and stubborn SOB he kept doing it. Mangini squealed on him, and the league had to act.

My hunch is that the reason the NFL shoved it under the rug was because most everyone else ignored the new rule too, and they weren't interested in punishing 90% of the league.

But hey, we're cool. I know that the model of ethical behavior, Bill Parcells, never would have engaged in any rule-bending activity on the way to his 2 SB titles with the Giants. :cool:
all that to get to:

Giants 1- patsies 0.

:eek: :rolling:

this weekend will be fun!!

enjoy!!! ;)

Oh Lord

all that to get to:

Giants 1- patsies 0.

:eek: :rolling:

this weekend will be fun!!

enjoy!!! ;)

Oh Lord

Hey, I got nothing for that. I would have figured after 3 titles in 4 years the loss in '08 would have been easier to take.

But it wasn't.

The hate you have for McNabb is magnified by 10 when it comes to me and David ing Tyree.

Luckiest SOB on the planet.

Who will you be rooting for?

Baltimore has two former Syracuse players, starting linebacker Jameel McClain and second team DL Arthur Jones. New England has coach Ivan Fears. Are there any other SU connections on either squad?

In order, I'm rooting for Ravens over Pats, Giants over Niners

If Ravens win, I'm rooting for them over NFC tam. If Pats win, I'm rooting for NFC team over Pats