Bama -3.5 vs Georgia | Syracusefan.com

Bama -3.5 vs Georgia

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
OK guys, I dont watch much college football. Can you experts give me your take on this line? 70 percent of action is on Bama which makes me feel like betting Georgia.

However, even I realize that history tells us the only way you beat Saban at Bama is with an athletic, mobile QB running spread concepts, not NFL prostyle system that Georgia uses.

So why the line only 3.5? Seems like a sucker bet and Georgia is going to win outright.

OK guys, I dont watch much college football. Can you experts give me your take on this line? 70 percent of action is on Bama which makes me feel like betting Georgia.

However, even I realize that history tells us the only way you beat Saban at Bama is with an athletic, mobile QB running spread concepts, not NFL prostyle system that Georgia uses.

So why the line only 3.5? Seems like a sucker bet and Georgia is going to win outright.
Saban will stuff the run and make Fromm throw the ball down the field. If he can have a good night then they have a good chance, history is not on their side though. Bama's defense is healthy and looks solid. If Bama had a better Qb this line would be much higher, Hurts isn't a great thrower. I'm taking Bama to cover in a low scoring game, roll tide.

Saban will stuff the run and make Fromm throw the ball down the field. If he can have a good night then they have a good chance, history is not on their side though. Bama's defense is healthy and looks solid. If Bama had a better Qb this line would be much higher, Hurts isn't a great thrower. I'm taking Bama to cover in a low scoring game, roll tide.

and the Bama DB's will be grabbing pulling tugging daring officials to call PI.

if the Georgia OL can block then I like Georgia.

Bama’s defense isn’t completely healthy. They lost a starting LB last game and a safety, the best player on the team, bruised his kidney last game and will try to play with a flak jacket. Of course Bama has great depth.

Georgia/Bama with Trump in attendance. Rotten. I'll pass. I'm trying to think of ways this game could be less appealing to me.

Lucky for me I have bowling league tonight.

I'm going with Georgia to pull the upset

I'm going to check the Lifetime channel quick, just to make sure there isn't anything better on.

This game has almost zero appeal to me, except that it's on.

Meh, tonight's the first night of my Kayak Water Polo season. I'll catch the first two hours at the bar, then head to the pool to rock the houssseeeeeee.

You think JB has it hard, try getting 4 other kayakers to run a proper 2-3 zone

Last edited:
Alabama is so physical

Insane these guys are considered college players
I texted my father the same thing as Alabama was walking through the tunnel. They're just massive at every position.

Heck yeah go Dawgs!

Saban getting out coached big time, love it.

Bama defense gassed.

I mean this in the most respectful way:

Is Maria Taylor transgender?

meh, I still think Bama will win this. UGA will get cocky at half and lose composure.

I can't believe Saban has stuck with Hurts all season. He doesn't seem like the type to put loyalty over offensive performance but his fan base is going to lose it if he doesn't give Tua a chance. I'm shocked he hasn't played him more throughout the season.

Problem with bama is that hurts isn't a passer like said earlier. Bama has good receivers but the ball isn't getting out. Hurts is hurting bama right now. I think the announcer was right we might see the backup if bama doesn't move the ball and get points on the first possesion of second half.
But I am impressed with the dawgs right now too. Looking crisp.

Also Fromm is only a true freshman and Georgia has the number one overall recruit (also a QB) enrolling early. The rich are certainly getting richer. This Georgia machine is only going to get stronger and it's just getting started.