Bama down 0-14 to A&M..nm | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bama down 0-14 to A&M..nm

Anyone with XM Radio needs to listen to Finebaum on Monday. That is going to be unreal.

Anyone with XM Radio needs to listen to Finebaum on Monday. That is going to be unreal.
What did Finebaum say? That A&M had no chance at Bama cause the SEC plays defense and the Big XII is all offense and no defense?

What did Finebaum say? That A&M had no chance at Bama cause the SEC plays defense and the Big XII is all offense and no defense?
I imagine that he did. It's just the Bama fans that call in are absolutely ridiculous.

Fix that for you: Anyone with XM Radio or a working internet connection should listen to Finebaum on Monday.

And call in and troll Bama fans.

Fix that for you: Anyone with XM Radio or a working internet connection should listen to Finebaum on Monday.

Paul Finebaum@finebaum
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Finebaum show has been canceled indefinitely.

I still think Bama makes the natl championship game...They got Western Carolina and Auburn, and then the SEC championship game...I think they win out, and if the ducks and K State and Notre Dame win out, I still think Bama jumps in a reclaims their spot in the game. And I do think they are the best team in the Country.
And I have to say their freshman RB Yeldon is going to be nastyyyy next year when he gets the reins...Love that kid, had a costly fumble but still, kid is amazing.

I still think Bama makes the natl championship game...They got Western Carolina and Auburn, and then the SEC championship game...I think they win out, and if the ducks and K State and Notre Dame win out, I still think Bama jumps in a reclaims their spot in the game. And I do think they are the best team in the Country.

Absolutely no chance in hell.

Who do you have ahead of them?

If Kansas State wins out they play for the NC. If Oregon wins out they play for the NC. Notre Dame will probably still stay ahead of Alabama if they win out and stay undefeated. Alabama has no shot unless KState and Oregon lose. KState doesnt play a conference championship game so if they win their last 2 they are in. Oregon isnt losing so you can forget that. THey will beat OSU and beat USC again which will only further help their numbers.

Alabama needs A TON of help to get into that title game. Its going to be a moot point because Georgia will beat Alabama in 2 weeks.

If Kansas State wins out they play for the NC. If Oregon wins out they play for the NC. Notre Dame will probably still stay ahead of Alabama if they win out and stay undefeated. Alabama has no shot unless KState and Oregon lose. KState doesnt play a conference championship game so if they win their last 2 they are in. Oregon isnt losing so you can forget that. THey will beat OSU and beat USC again which will only further help their numbers.

Alabama needs A TON of help to get into that title game. Its going to be a moot point because Georgia will beat Alabama in 2 weeks.
Exactly. Brad Edwards just said what you said verbatim

Yeah. If you don't have satellite I think you can hear the show at myfoxfinebaum.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom