Bars | Syracusefan.com

Bars

OrangeFreek

Starter
Was wondering what bars does everyone like to go to to watch away games??

I just heard on TNIAAM that there is a relatively new Syracuse Sports Bar right outside of White Plains, called 97 Lake it looks like a great spot to see a game for those in Westchester County

I just heard on TNIAAM that there is a relatively new Syracuse Sports Bar right outside of White Plains, called 97 Lake it looks like a great spot to see a game for those in Westchester County

There aren't many good places to watch a game in Westchester. Good find. Thank you.

There aren't many good places to watch a game in Westchester. Good find. Thank you.
My brother and I have gone to Bob Hyland's Sports Page Pub in White Plains. Great wings, plenty of TVs, accommodating to the patrons about getting their game up on the TVs. Bob played on the OL at Boston College and won Super Bowl II with the Packers in '67. He's reminisced about playing up at Archbold, too.

The Retreat...or Rosie's.

My brother and I have gone to Bob Hyland's Sports Page Pub in White Plains. Great wings, plenty of TVs, accommodating to the patrons about getting their game up on the TVs. Bob played on the OL at Boston College and won Super Bowl II with the Packers in '67. He's reminisced about playing up at Archbold, too.

Yeah I've been there a few times. Their old location was great. The new spot is kinda sketchy, even by White Plains standards.

Yeah I've been there a few times. Their old location was great. The new spot is kinda sketchy, even by White Plains standards.
yeah, the areas a little dark, located in that strip mall, but I haven't had a bad experience yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom