Baseball scandal | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Baseball scandal

I think all this righteous indignation is going to backfire on a lot of people when the breath and depth of cheating in MLB is discovered

I dunno? It's pretty remarkable how fired up the losing parties are. The steroid thing, nobody said "boo," because everyone new how dirty the league was, and how long it had been going on for.

interesting, the Astro players are claiming they were manipulated into cheating.

Can Adam Silver also take over as Baseball Commissioner?

Fire Alex Cora.
Fire Sam Kennedy.
Take all their draft picks.
Force John Henry to sell the team.

I am sick of the Boston Globe and Boston Red Sox. Hammer them to an unprecedented level. Set the team back to the stone ages.
That newspaper and organization are the most arrogant out of touch people in sports.

Hammer them Manfred. They want to ruin the New England Patriots well nail them even more. So sick of that entire organization.
As I told you a while back, you are going to be disappointed. A 2ud round draft choice and the banning of the video guy. A whole bunch of nothing.

As I told you a while back, you are going to be disappointed. A 2ud round draft choice and the banning of the video guy. A whole bunch of nothing.
Can’t wait for the Boston Globe to do another article about the masks and equipment Bob Kraft went out of pocket to bring back from China.
The Boston Globe will write an article exonerating the cheating Boston Red Sox and how it’s different than the Patriots cheating scandal.

My vitriol for the Boston Red Sox ownership is thru the roof. They are disgusting people.

Team cheated.
They got their fall guy suspended and got off easy.
This ownership has 4 WS titles and they are so tone deaf in their own city they are despised despite the 4 titles.
That is amazing.

Can’t wait for the Boston Globe to do another article about the masks and equipment Bob Kraft went out of pocket to bring back from China.
The Boston Globe will write an article exonerating the cheating Boston Red Sox and how it’s different than the Patriots cheating scandal.

My vitriol for the Boston Red Sox ownership is thru the roof. They are disgusting people.

Team cheated.
They got their fall guy suspended and got off easy.
This ownership has 4 WS titles and they are so tone deaf in their own city they are despised despite the 4 titles.
That is amazing.
Meanwhile, the NFL is still looking at that taping at Cinn. I wonder what is taking so long? Are all 6 titles tainted? Now the players are fleeing like people running from a burning building. Coaches too. Over under on the team is 8 1/2 sounds like average is the new normal. And the Sox got the punishment they got because there wasn't much done wrong. The Commish even complimented the Sox in their findings. meanwhile at Foxboro...Has Kraft put up his keep america great sign yet? Kraft and Bill B two red hat trumpers

Pretty clear from the barely here discpline, especially in light of how the Astros were hammered, that this was the nothing-burger that the players on the team insisted. I fully expect Cora to be back in 2021.

Meanwhile, the NFL is still looking at that taping at Cinn. I wonder what is taking so long? Are all 6 titles tainted? Now the players are fleeing like people running from a burning building. Coaches too. Over under on the team is 8 1/2 sounds like average is the new normal. And the Sox got the punishment they got because there wasn't much done wrong. The Commish even complimented the Sox in their findings. meanwhile at Foxboro...Has Kraft put up his keep america great sign yet? Kraft and Bill B two red hat trumpers
The Boston Globe is such a disgrace and New England sports fans hate Red Sox organization more and more even while they have won 4 WS titles.

This article is so disgusting. The entire paper should be shamed.

Meanwhile the President of Mass General Hosptial called Kraft’s donation a godsend.

MNA on Twitter

Screw the Boston Globe and hope John Henry/Linda Pizzuti/Tom Werner/Sam Kennedy and the Red Sox ownership enjoys Boston sports fans universally despising them more and more.

Pretty clear from the barely here discpline, especially in light of how the Astros were hammered, that this was the nothing-burger that the players on the team insisted. I fully expect Cora to be back in 2021.
No Red Sox player did what Mike Fiers did. If they rehire Cora the organization is stupid.

The Boston Globe is such a disgrace and New England sports fans hate Red Sox organization more and more even while they have won 4 WS titles.

This article is so disgusting. The entire paper should be shamed.

Meanwhile the President of Mass General Hosptial called Kraft’s donation a godsend.

MNA on Twitter

Screw the Boston Globe and hope John Henry/Linda Pizzuti/Tom Werner/Sam Kennedy and the Red Sox ownership enjoys Boston sports fans universally despising them more and more.
Time to throw your hand away. It's a loser. And let's see how beloved the Pats are going forward.

Time to throw your hand away. It's a loser. And let's see how beloved the Pats are going forward.
The Patriots can go 0-16 the next 5 years and it won’t change the fact John Henry and the Boston Red Sox ownership and their pathetic newspaper agenda are never going to be loved.

Bob Kraft deserves to be mocked for his arrest in Florida. I am not going to defend Kraft for being an idiot.

Henry is a scumbag. What he wanted to do with British taxpayer money, he won’t give Red Sox fans refunds for cancelled games. You don’t believe me when I tell you Henry and the Globe are extremely unpopular.

It’s true. I get you like the Globe. It’s fine but just understand that newspaper is not popular and John Henry has 4 championships and still has made his organization extremely disliked in his home market. I don’t make the comments I do without being informed. The Globe’s unfair coverage of the Patriots has hurt the popularity of the Boston Red Sox.
That story on the masks was disgusting. Dugan Arnett personifies why the Globe sucks. His article on the Patriots popularity last Super Bowl was so bad Henry had to send out a tweet as PR to counter it as he knew it was beyond stupid.

The Patriots can go 0-16 the next 5 years and it won’t change the fact John Henry and the Boston Red Sox ownership and their pathetic newspaper agenda are never going to be loved.

Bob Kraft deserves to be mocked for his arrest in Florida. I am not going to defend Kraft for being an idiot.

Henry is a scumbag. What he wanted to do with British taxpayer money, he won’t give Red Sox fans refunds for cancelled games. You don’t believe me when I tell you Henry and the Globe are extremely unpopular.

It’s true. I get you like the Globe. It’s fine but just understand that newspaper is not popular and John Henry has 4 championships and still has made his organization extremely disliked in his home market. I don’t make the comments I do without being informed. The Globe’s unfair coverage of the Patriots has hurt the popularity of the Boston Red Sox.
That story on the masks was disgusting. Dugan Arnett personifies why the Globe sucks. His article on the Patriots popularity last Super Bowl was so bad Henry had to send out a tweet as PR to counter it as he knew it was beyond stupid.

And yet both the Globe and the Red Sox go on. I'll let you love the Herald. And the Red Sox are built for the long term. We will see where everyone is in 5 years.

And yet both the Globe and the Red Sox go on. I'll let you love the Herald. And the Red Sox are built for the long term. We will see where everyone is in 5 years.
Boston Herald is trash. The Globe when it was owned by The NY Times before Henry bought it was good.

The movie Spotlight showed that.
Since Henry bought the Globe and gave it to his wife the paper has become utter trash. I don’t like the Herald either. It’s just even more irrelevant.