Basketball Jerseys 120 bucks at Manny's | Syracusefan.com

Basketball Jerseys 120 bucks at Manny's

Not that I'm justifying the price, but those are the authentic jerseys, not the usual replicas. The numbers and team name are probably sewn on and it's probably not made of polyester.

Not that I'm justifying the price, but those are the authentic jerseys, not the usual replicas. The numbers and team name are probably sewn on and it's probably not made of polyester.

Last year they were 80 and the replicas were 60

That wouldn't be quite so troubling if we didn't have the ugliest basketball jerseys this side of the Rutgers women's team.

I'll stick with my Lawrence Moten that is still clean and looks brand new despite being 17 years old. Our uniforms were better back then.

I would pay that much for a Sherman jersey if I could find one. Does anyone know where you can get retro cuse jerseys besides ebay.

I would pay that much for a Sherman jersey if I could find one. Does anyone know where you can get retro cuse jerseys besides ebay.

I bought one at the Finish Line about six years ago for a tenth of the price of these new ones. Seems a steal by comparison.

Haven't seen any of those at stores in some time, though.

Its only 119.98 you liar!

when did it go from .99 to .98 anyway? But the two biggest surprises to me are it's a 50% jump from last year and most NBA jerseys are priced that high.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom