Battle 2nd team All-ACC / Brissett All-Rookie team | Syracusefan.com

Battle 2nd team All-ACC / Brissett All-Rookie team

Five players on the first team. Five players on the second team. Five players on the third team. So simple, and it doesn't water down the accomplishment.

It was so clownish the way the Big East used to do it with like 9 first team players.

Five players on the first team. Five players on the second team. Five players on the third team. So simple, and it doesn't water down the accomplishment.

It was so clownish the way the Big East used to do it with like 9 first team players.

Absolutely love it! Should be a very difficult honor to obtain, not a participation trophy for every team's best player.

Agree w 4 of the 5 first teamers - could be argued Ty belongs on first team - I could go either way - but I do know Berry on there is a reputation/senior recognition thing - he was not stellar this year
Maybe it will give Tyus some juice this week to show he should have been picked.

I think I saw the all big east first team today on twitter, and it still had 6 guys

battle , howard , and brissett all top 5 in ACC minutes played. (ky bowman #3 and tj gibbs #5).

I am impressed with the drastic turnaround from FH. I never thought he would get rid of his attitude and it seems he has in most aspects. Personally, I think Frank is the mvp of this team and I’m not trying to downplay the stellar season that TB has had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom