Battle 4 Atlantis 2015 | Syracusefan.com

Battle 4 Atlantis 2015

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Not to change the subject from the "JB is so mean!!" or "CMAC thinks he could win a Heisman" threads but I have a few questions.

I have a group of about 10 right now that are all planning on heading down to the ol Bahamas for thanksgiving. (Plane tickets are cheap as hell right now.. $900 from Alaska, so it's prolly pennies from NY)

When will SU come out with a ticket package? or do we get tickets through the tourny?

Anyone else going? What are your plans?

I plan on having a flight lined up by March, and my group should have a block of rooms lined up by then as well.

What kind of fan are you, thinking about NEXT year? Come on, man...try focusing on THIS year's team, you bandwagon fan!

Knowing what I do about CuseTroop, I think we can all expect to see breaking news, cutting to a scene of a drunken bearded fellow leading police on a chase - him on the back of a dolphin, probably naked, and the police following behind on jetskis.

Knowing what I do about CuseTroop, I think we can all expect to see breaking news, cutting to a scene of a drunken bearded fellow leading police on a chase - him on the back of a dolphin, probably naked, and the police following behind on jetskis.

Sounds like a solid Wednesday afternoon. Can you get a DWI on a dolphin?

Sounds like a solid Wednesday afternoon. Can you get a DWI on a dolphin?

photo_dolphin-riding.png

Started looking at flights & debating if should book rooms or wait on SUNDAY travel package????? Also not loving reviews on trip advisor, anyone been there ? Advice

Hi, new here, just wondering if anyone had any idea on ticket info for Atlantis. I am already booked to be in Paradise Island from Tuesday thru Saturday, so to not get tickets would be a bummer! I'm hoping to just be able to get tickets to just our three games thru the university, but have no idea on availability. If anyone knows anything or hears anything, letting me know would be much appreciated!

P.S. I won't be staying right at Atlantis, which I know will probably make things more difficult...