Battle 4 Atlantis expectations | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Battle 4 Atlantis expectations

What are everyone's realistic expectations for the tourney? At this point I'm nervous about the rebounding effort vs. a UConn or a Gonzaga. Certainly no easy games in this field. I say we make it to Gonzaga and lose by 10 ish. We don't have the inside game to play with them down low. Certainly hope we can string a few good games together and win the whole thing. LGO!
The Zags would be a terrible match-up for us.

I hope otherwise, but we could easily go 1-2. And that's assuming we beat Charlotte. But as others have pointed out, we make a fistful of 3's and we could beat anyone.

CuseTroop said:
$1,000 bar tab, sun burn, lose my sun glasses, pass out on beach, pass out by pool, pass out in random room, booty dance with Bayside, find a wheelbarrow to push a certain board member around in, get pulled over driving that wheelbarrow, high speed chase in wheelbarrow, hide in OrangeTown's room, dye my hair so the police don't recognize me, do it all over again on day 2.
Someone better periscope this adventure.

I hope otherwise, but we could easily go 1-2. And that's assuming we beat Charlotte. But as others have pointed out, we make a fistful of 3's and we could beat anyone.

Don't be a grumpy fan. Our boys played pretty good the second half with the Bonnies. Every game the Orange are making strides.

Don't be a grumpy fan. Our boys played pretty good the second half with the Bonnies. Every game the Orange are making strides.
Not being a grumpy fan at all. That's what I hate about chat boards, e-mails and other communication where you can't see or hear the person you are communicating with.

Not being a grumpy fan at all. That's what I hate about chat boards, e-mails and other communication where you can't see or hear the person you are communicating with.

How dare you insult me! Just kidding. I totally agree. You tend to be realistic. I'm agree with your posts most of the time even though I'm trying to be as positive as I can be.

$1,000 bar tab, sun burn, lose my sun glasses, pass out on beach, pass out by pool, pass out in random room, booty dance with Bayside, find a wheelbarrow to push a certain board member around in, get pulled over driving that wheelbarrow, high speed chase in wheelbarrow, hide in OrangeTown's room, dye my hair so the police don't recognize me, do it all over again on day 2.
Dear Cuse Troop, I want you to know that I copied the above and sent it to ten of my SU friends. I thought it was hilarious. (I am also thinking it COULD happen! :eek:)

Dear Cuse Troop, I want you to know that I copied the above and sent it to ten of my SU friends. I thought it was hilarious. (I am also thinking it WILL happen! :eek:)
FIFY

How dare you insult me! Just kidding. I totally agree. You tend to be realistic. I'm agree with your posts most of the time even though I'm trying to be as positive as I can be.
Believe me, I want them to keep on winning because I cannot get AXS TV.

Charlotte is atrocious and currently the worst team we'll play all year according to kenpom.

Edit: Besides Montana St.

I'm counting on all you people going to Atlantis to make sure coach Hop doesn't do any body-surfing!

19227776-large.jpg

Charlotte is atrocious and currently the worst team we'll play all year according to kenpom.

Edit: Besides Montana St.
Do we have Colgate this year? They actually got butter last year if I remember correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom