Battle of the Bulge | Syracusefan.com

Battle of the Bulge

victor

All Conference
Before watching the game on ESPN3, I am watching the Battle of the Bulge my favorite all time war movie. Great cast with Robert Shaw Henry Fonda, Telly Savalas and kick ass Charles Bronson. Those were real men.

Before watching the game on ESPN3, I am watching the Battle of the Bulge my favorite all time war movie. Great cast with Robert Shaw Henry Fonda, Telly Savalas and kick ass Charles Bronson. Those were real men.
Fantastic movie. Love Henry Fonda in the oldies. Another classic i adore is The Longest Day.

However it's hard to beat Band of Brothers.

I'm a little ashamed of the fact that I've never watched this despite my grandfather having fought in the Battle of the Bulge.

I'm a little ashamed of the fact that I've never watched this despite my grandfather having fought in the Battle of the Bulge.
You need to see it. I don't know how accurate it is but Robert Shaw is fantastic as the German Colonel. Another one of my favorite war movies is Midway.

If we are going favorite war movies, mine is, without question, The Great Escape. Not the traditional war movie since it's set in a POW camp, but still. Speaking of POW camps, Stalag 17 is another favorite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom