Battle's shooting form | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Battle's shooting form

If we’re going to blame Gmac for Battles shooting do we blame Autry for Brissetts?

Reactions: 007
If we’re going to blame Gmac for Battles shooting do we blame Autry for Brissetts?
I actually now believe the attacks on GMac are because he clearly is JB’s favorite on the staff and people want to attack that because JB is off limits.

It is 100% that JB spends more time with GMac than any other assistant if that is what it takes for JB to go on the road to recruit it’s fine by me.

I actually now believe the attacks on GMac are because he clearly is JB’s favorite on the staff and people want to attack that because JB is off limits.

It is 100% that JB spends more time with GMac than any other assistant if that is what it takes for JB to go on the road to recruit it’s fine by me.

I know for a fact people have ripped Gmac to his face this year about positions other than the guards. He’s a better person than me. That’s all I’ll say.

I know for a fact people have ripped Gmac to his face this year about positions other than the guards. He’s a better person than me. That’s all I’ll say.
I am sure the stupid in our fanbase make it miserable for him.
I got no beefs with GMac. I just want absolutely no part of him as the next HC and that is where I will come out against him.
He gets chit because of JB making him the golden boy assistant I know stuff from Hop that would make sense why what happened has happened.

Um no. You hang your hat on one picture of JB with GMAC. JB goes to see kids he thinks he needs to see. There’s also pictures of JB on the trail with other assts, even with more than 1 asst at a time.

Um no. You hang your hat on one picture of JB with GMAC. JB goes to see kids he thinks he needs to see. There’s also pictures of JB on the trail with other assts, even with more than 1 asst at a time.
What picture? What are you talking about?
It is fact not opinion JB travels with GMac more than Griffin and Autry.
Autry handles DC/Mid Atlantic.
GMac handles Philly/NYC and South
Griffin is more Midwest.

I am not dinging GMac at all of course JB does stuff with the other assistants but their is no need for the defensive nature of your post. If it takes GMac to get JB on the road more than is fine.
It is true though he travels more with him than the other 2.

Griffin is more Midwest.

I am not dinging GMac at all of course JB does stuff with the other assistants but their is no need for the defensive nature of your post. If it takes GMac to get JB on the road more than is fine.

A picture that was online of JB at a recruits game with GMAC. I’m pretty sure you made a comment about it. What asst JB is with, when he’s with an asst, has nothing to do with who the asst is. It is completely based upon who the recruit is. Plus GMAC seems to have his hands on more recruits. Since bagley, I can’t name anyone griff is on.

Griffin is more Midwest.

Ever think it might be because Griff and Red have more experience with recruiting and say “I got this, Coach”?

I don’t get why people continually bash GMAC. It’s not his fault that our players are overthinking everything out there and not confident in their shooting. Shooting in games is a every bit a mental exercise as it is physical. Coaches can’t shoot for players.

I would rather see Brissett park himself on the blocks and get physical. Teach the guy a hook shot or a pull up in the lane. Let Marek shoot threes. We need guys under the hoop if we’re going to chuck threes at the end of the shot clock.

Ever think it might be because Griff and Red have more experience with recruiting and say “I got this, Coach”?

I don’t get why people continually bash GMAC. It’s not his fault that our players are overthinking everything out there and not confident in their shooting. Shooting in games is a every bit a mental exercise as it is physical. Coaches can’t shoot for players.

I would rather see Brissett park himself on the blocks and get physical. Teach the guy a hook shot or a pull up in the lane. Let Marek shoot threes. We need guys under the hoop if we’re going to chuck threes at the end of the shot clock.
I didn’t bash GMac I really didn’t. I got no problem being direct with criticismz
I said it’s good if it takes GMac to get JB more on the road.

A picture that was online of JB at a recruits game with GMAC. I’m pretty sure you made a comment about it. What asst JB is with, when he’s with an asst, has nothing to do with who the asst is. It is completely based upon who the recruit is. Plus GMAC seems to have his hands on more recruits. Since bagley, I can’t name anyone griff is on.
What photo honestly I don’t remember. I could have commented but not sure.

I really don’t think this is on GMac its more on Jim Boeheim.
He is the HC.
Our shooting hasn’t been good and since we don’t care to recruit a Big with offensive skills we can’t complain.
Kind of wonder if maybe it is JB - for example, giving Carey an early hook when he doesn't like a shot he takes. Gotta affect he kid's confidence and make him shoot with hesitation

Funny, when this thread started, I was like "thank you!" because I've noticed it slowly get super hitchy these past couple of weeks and thought I was just crazy. And then, we score 95 on his best night ever and his stroke was so, so smooth relative to what it has been. I wonder if there was a small nagging injury? The way he shoots definitely uses more arm and shoulder than more pure strokes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom