Baylor down to third QB | Syracusefan.com

Baylor down to third QB

looks like Baylor is down to their third QB. The new QB is a sophomore who started the season playing WR.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/story/_/id/14220977/baylor-bears-qb-jarrett-stidham-season-broken-bone-ankle
he will probably be awesome and people will just shrug and say
Preview

What's done is done can we not turn this into another way to dance on people's graves.

What's done is done can we not turn this into another way to dance on people's graves.
It's not that at all. People say we can't compete without better talent. Meanwhile, other programs with a particular system on offense roll out whatever at the most important position in football and are more functional than we've been all but once in a decade and a half.

he will probably be awesome and people will just shrug and say
Preview

He played then 2nd half last week against OkSt. They scored 21 points. He was 5/10 for 138, 2 TDS and 1 INT. Also carried 6 times for 42 yards. (I assume he's athletic if they had moved him to WR).

• Hometown Bryan, TX
  • Height 6-5
  • Weight 225 lbs

It's not that at all. People say we can't compete without better talent. Meanwhile, other programs with a particular system on offense roll out whatever at the most important position in football and are more functional than we've been all but once in a decade and a half.
Understood, I just see where this thread could head. Go down to the bay, I just may, what do you say.

Dude was throwing seeds last Saturday. Amazingly almost no drop off

IthacaBarrel said:
I also thought Syracuse was the only team with injuries like this

I don't think anyone has ever said SU is the only school that has any injuries at all. Kids get hurt every week.

mahoney was never a 5th stringer.

But it sounds so much better.

He's essentially a cloned replacement of Mitch Kimble, who was on scholarship, and would have easily been the 3rd string in this system.

But it sounds so much better.

He's essentially a cloned replacement of Mitch Kimble, who was on scholarship, and would have easily been the 3rd string in this system.
First shafer was fortunate to have go to his 2nd stringer who was better than the 1st stringer. then he was very fortunate he was down to his 5th stringer or else he would've had to play his 3rd or 4th stringer

i feel sad for anyone that gets hurt but this 5th stringer stuff is too much

First shafer was fortunate to have go to his 2nd stringer who was better than the 1st stringer. then he was very fortunate he was down to his 5th stringer or else he would've had to play his 3rd or 4th stringer

i feel sad for anyone that gets hurt but this 5th stringer stuff is too much

Except for the minor fact that, it's actually a fact.
Go back and look at the preseason QB depth chart.
Long, Dungey, Wilson, Long, Mahoney. Which part of that isn't 5th string?

math is hard.

math is hard.
who backs up mahoney?

math is hard.

Math is a big reason why we're looking for a new coach, so we should probably just let that one go.

Can you imagine if they wrote Long's name 5th? Twitter would break.

who backs up mahoney?

Then? Riley Dixon

Now? Riley Dixon. And Wilson. And Womack.

For somebody who posts as much about this team as you do, one would think you'd know this sorta stuff.

math is hard.
You have Long twice. Oh Lord

I guess math is hard.

You have Long twice. Oh Lord

I guess math is hard.

Nah, more like typing on an iPhone.
Hunt, et al.
My point still stands.
5 QB 's. Of which the Officer was #5.
Math. Bitches.

Reactions: CIL
Nah, more like typing on an iPhone.
Hunt, et al.
My point still stands.
5 QB 's. Of which the Officer was #5.
Math. Bitches.

Math also dictates (no pun intended) that you place the numbers in correct order. 1,2,3,4,5 and so on. See how that works?

So if your depth chart realistically has the best QB's playing behind QB's they are better than, the math ain't working.

Math also dictates (no pun intended) that you place the numbers in correct order. 1,2,3,4,5 and so on. See how that works?

So if your depth chart realistically has the best QB's playing behind QB's they are better than, the math ain't working.

"My" depth chart contained a typo.
SMFS' depth chart had 5 QB's listed, the last of which was Mahoney.

You can all be pedantic dipshits, but the point was and is - Mahoney was the 5th string QB to start the season.

"My" depth chart contained a typo.
SMFS' depth chart had 5 QB's listed, the last of which was Mahoney.

You can all be pedantic dipshits, but the point was and is - Mahoney was the 5th string QB to start the season.

and you clearly don't have great reading comprehension skills. Which is fine, I don't fault you for that but you keep responding. Read my post again, who cares where Mahoney was on the depth chart, he was clearly better than where he was and wasn't realistically at #5. ED is a better QB than TH and he was at #2

and you clearly don't have great reading comprehension skills. Which is fine, I don't fault you for that but you keep responding. Read my post again, who cares where Mahoney was on the depth chart, he was clearly better than where he was and wasn't realistically at #5. ED is a better QB than TH and he was at #2

While we may all agree that that may be true now, AT THAT TIME, our HC had them listed that way.

What we think or know now, doesn't change that fact.

My reading comprehension is excellent
You may wish to revisit yours.
I specifically referred to the preseason depth chart.
We don't even have 5 viable QB 's period right now.

On that note - I'm off to watch hoops.