Baylor wasn't interested in ZA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Baylor wasn't interested in ZA

All guys look good on youtube.

I am just making a point that Baylor gets the cream of the crop recruits. Now they don't get the depth of those recruits (A+M does Manziel had to beat out 3 great QBs to get his job) but they still get them (on offense at least) since its Texas. The RG3 team last year had 3 or 4 first rounders and this years team has multiple NFL draft picks. Seastrunk was the #3 running back out of HS.

Briles gets top recruits for his offense and wouldn't waste a scholarship on Allen when he is basically guaranteed top 10 rated QB recruit next year.
Baylor signed 2 QB's last year and have one committed this year. None of them come close to a top ten (42, 70, 29) rating.

ZA committed early which kept his offers down. He was solidly committed until DM left and shanghaied Hack. Baylor uses a very QB friendly system...ZA would have thrived in it.

I don't understand the need to talk the kid down simply because he changed his mind.

Frankly I'd be more concerned if we lose Gus and Laray. Three star qbs can all of a sudden look like future NFL stars when they are handing off to someone who gets 5 or 6 on first down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom