Bball Recruiting - | Syracusefan.com

Bball Recruiting -

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
I am interested in anyone's take, but I think especially Francis & Jake, on how this will impact us as we go up against Big East teams when recruiting the really high profile guys. I can't see JB negatively recruiting based upon the tenuousness of the BE. (I don't see him as a negative recruiter anyway.)

I think the remaining Big East teams just lost their competitiveness in recruiting. The remaining Catholic League has been downgraded significantly. Dave Gavitt is probably already turning over in his grave.

The impending death of the BE has been written before. Even with just the Catholics, it may still be tough in hoops. If all the FB schools leave, they get a nice windfall as well. Nice little parting gift.

Well Su is secure moving forward and the recruits know that we will be in the best bball league on the east coast. Any BE team that has fball is up in the air that can;t help them. Any BE team that doesn't have fball is screwed long term no matter what.

no matter what happens with the rest; our hoops recruiting will keep on at it's current pace.
We are solidly viewed as one of the premere basketball programs in the US. The ACC is the area we recruit most from and with the increased revenues this affiliation brings us; even more so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom