BC AD Headed to Penn State? | Syracusefan.com

BC AD Headed to Penn State?

BC getting big boyed again, this time by the Dark Empire.

tomcat: IMO, I feel after reading the newest story about PSU below, not many people are going to reply to this story. I may be wrong but the latest details about the school are so disgusting and full of lies that I for one will not read another story about the school or the people involved in the scandal.

I find it hard to believe so many of their faithfuls remain faithful to the football program after what happened. Like it never happened. They must look away and pretend everything is fine. Amazing.

I wanted to say this because its how I feel and I want to say that to the people at PSU or someone from the school who lurks inside this forum or decides to visit. They should all be ashamed.

I hope the dude from BC realizes how much ill will remains out there from thousands of people who feel the same.

Sounds like he's from PA and obviously, aside from the objectionable stuff that seems to happen there habitually, he's going home and getting a massive pay raise and probably unlimited support to grow sports.

Boston College needs to go the Syracuse route and find a person who is financially independent, an alum, and someone who has been in/around the sports management business to run the AD for more than say 5 years.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next AD is hiring a football coach when hafley leaves for the Big 10 in due time.