BC game 12:20 | Syracusefan.com

BC game 12:20

How many fans? 20k?

If they come into this game with a chance to go to a bowl with a win, 35K.
If they come into this game at 4-7, <30K.

You have to factor in that the students will have left for Thanksgiving break. The ACC didn't do SU any favors by scheduling the senior day on a day that students aren't here.

Pregame festivities will start at 8 AM with a sacrificial Goat and copious amounts of refreshments.
Dont forget the extra dry ginger ale for Tcat

You have to factor in that the students will have left for Thanksgiving break. The ACC didn't do SU any favors by scheduling the senior day on a day that students aren't here.
Why factor in the students, there were only about 150 of them last weekend. I would guess factor in a swing of about 50 down to 100 would be about right.

We will sacrifice a turkey as well.

Anything for a bowl.

Ill even give a leg. Having both legs is softnosed. I refuse to lose to mantits

I pray we still have a shot at one going into that game.

its always the last home game, next year it will be novemeber 10th as we will be away on nov 17(@ ND) and nov 24( @ bc or pitt)

its always the last home game, next year it will be novemeber 10th as we will be away on nov 17(@ ND) and nov 24( @ bc or pitt)

3 straight weeks of senior days. Ours, ND’s and BC/Pitt’s.

Good thing we don’t win games in November. I’d hate to have to worry about it.

be even sweeter when we win all 3 next year

Senior day should be the last home game anyways. Its common sense. Not sure why another random game needs to be labeled as senior day. Tell you the truth, i haven't missed a game in 10 years, even a game the week my mom was in the hospital with cancer. That said if this wasnt Ish and Ervs and Zaires and Parris' final game, after a loss to the Ville ; i might stay in Albany.

We have never lost on Senior day.

Why factor in the students, there were only about 150 of them last weekend. I would guess factor in a swing of about 50 down to 100 would be about right.

That’s a lie. They straggled in late.

Ughh, but I don't wanna get up at 6am :(

If anyone sees me at the tailgate with vodka redbulls in my hand before 10am, take it away.
just the red bull rookie

Unlike many of you on this board who hate the students, we do go to the games and those of us who follow the programs, especially basketball, make sure to attend our last game as well. That's why I factored them.

FYI, I'm officially not responsible enough for noon games. I never eat enough in the morning, blacked out by halftime again.

Might have been fine if I had stuck to beer, but those jack and cokes in club 44 were calling my name

FYI, I'm officially not responsible enough for noon games. I never eat enough in the morning, blacked out by halftime again.

Might have been fine if I had stuck to beer, but those jack and cokes in club 44 were calling my name
Rum, Rum, Black Out, Puke. Your playbook is very similar to George DeLeone's!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom