BC game quickhits | Syracusefan.com

BC game quickhits

Orangezoo

In the wind
Ennis is doing a little too much dribbling of late and needs to get the ball moving faster. Not lightning fast but just fast enough for a basketball move by his teammates.

Trevor needs to get more of the ball in the halfcourt as he shows the ability to get to the rim. This also lets tyler float a bit to get an open 3 or attack immediately and break down the d.

It would be nice to see dajuan again this year. I love grant but I liked the rotation with dc2 in there early battling. It also helped foul trouble to not come into play as it did tonight.

I thought roberson deserved a longer run based on him being aggressive. He attacked to the left where grant is more comfortable attacking right. Also with the short turnaround some rest for jerami and cj would have been nice.

Roc getting in foul trouble kept us from being able to exploit BC in the post more. If he stays on the court we very likely would not have hit the offensive slump and created seperation sooner without falling behind.

Donahue knows how to attack the zone. Saw some stuff reminiscent of those pesky cornell teams that gave us some games in the past via the 3 ball.

We are right around the normal swoon time but I don't think its coming this year.

Oh and Grant is downright scary on the boards. He is learning how to be dominant down there and the jumper is looking better every game.

Ennis is doing a little too much dribbling of late and needs to get the ball moving faster. Not lightning fast but just fast enough for a basketball move by his teammates.

Trevor needs to get more of the ball in the halfcourt as he shows the ability to get to the rim. This also lets tyler float a bit to get an open 3 or attack immediately and break down the d.

It would be nice to see dajuan again this year. I love grant but I liked the rotation with dc2 in there early battling. It also helped foul trouble to not come into play as it did tonight.

I thought roberson deserved a longer run based on him being aggressive. He attacked to the left where grant is more comfortable attacking right. Also with the short turnaround some rest for jerami and cj would have been nice.

Roc getting in foul trouble kept us from being able to exploit BC in the post more. If he stays on the court we very likely would not have hit the offensive slump and created seperation sooner without falling behind.

Donahue knows how to attack the zone. Saw some stuff reminiscent of those pesky cornell teams that gave us some games in the past via the 3 ball.

We are right around the normal swoon time but I don't think its coming this year.

Oh and Grant is downright scary on the boards. He is learning how to be dominant down there and the jumper is looking better every game.

I didn't see it as Ennis doing too much dribbling; I saw it as Ennis controlling the game. I would rather have him take it slow than rush into turnovers. I have no problem with the slower pace.

Orangezoo said:

This.

I loved what Roberson brought off the bench yesterday. Seems more confident and playing with a spark. Reminds me of when Grant saw limited minutes last year.

I was surprised that Roberson didn't get some run when Grant picked up his 4th, but JB rolled the dice and Jerami showed he could play effectively with 4.

I didn't see it as Ennis doing too much dribbling; I saw it as Ennis controlling the game. I would rather have him take it slow than rush into turnovers. I have no problem with the slower pace.

He definitely had control but was at times holding his dribble 4 to 5 seconds too long making it a difficult late shot clock low pct shot. Also think he could let cooney look to attack with the ball just a bit more. Nitpicky more than anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom