BC Game | Syracusefan.com

BC Game

adbern7

Walk On
Hey fellas, longtime reader first time poster. Dad went to Cuse so I grew up rooting for Sherman, DC, McPherson and I went to a DIII school so never had to change allegiance. Live in Boston area now so planning on getting Dad and I a couple of tickets to the BC game. Never been to a game so any advice? Is there a traveling Syracuse fan section or good place to get tix? (otherwise i'll just do Stubhub) thanks all.

PS - i checked out the Tickets/Tailgating section here but didn't find much info

Hey fellas, longtime reader first time poster. Dad went to Cuse so I grew up rooting for Sherman, DC, McPherson and I went to a DIII school so never had to change allegiance. Live in Boston area now so planning on getting Dad and I a couple of tickets to the BC game. Never been to a game so any advice? Is there a traveling Syracuse fan section or good place to get tix? (otherwise i'll just do Stubhub) thanks all.

PS - i checked out the Tickets/Tailgating section here but didn't find much info
I bought 5 tickets by calling the Dome ticket office. BC stuck SU fans in the corner end zone, but that’s not unusual. I don’t know if they have any more available.

Check out the tailgate links on this site by TexanMark.

I bought 5 tickets by calling the Dome ticket office. BC stuck SU fans in the corner end zone, but that’s not unusual. I don’t know if they have any more available.

Back in the old days (let's call them the 90s), SU would have so many fans there, we'd have two separate sections. One in the corner across from their superfan student section, and one in the opposite end zone. We were loud.

I just got a pair on seatgeek second row upper level on the 25 for $27 a piece.

Tailgating for non BC people doesn't exist. You can take the green line T to the stadium or get an Uber.

This. I'm from this area and grew up with all the cops that will be working detail you can PM me and I'll tell you where I've parked close and didn't get in trouble via PM but I don't want to post it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom