BC Game... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it feels like this is the first time we're throwing slants this year

The roof is visually”eh”(which is fine...it’s a roof), but those new lights and scoreboard are really striking on TV. Dome will look great once it’s full of fans again.

Yeah before it looked like we were playing in a basement. Now it's like a laboratory.

Just got back from a hike, beautiful day. My usual stream I use to watch these games is not working, not sure Ill put in too much effort to find a working one today.

How are things going?

Would have liked to have seen us try on that 4th down, but otherwise, a respectable first quarter.

Not a bad 1st Q. If this is a limited playbook why are we seeing stuff we haven't seen all year? Guessing the coaches are tailoring things to what Morgan does well.

i thought our playbook was smaller with morgan. apparently not seeing as though we can run slants now

Hate that i cant get this in Hulu. Sounds like Morgan is at least injecting some excitement into the offense. Any other options to watch?

We have to find a way to run the ball to take some pressure off him. Play action pass plays will help.
I would not mind seeing a play call to let Jacobian run here also...see what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.