BC HAMMERS DUKE | Syracusefan.com

BC HAMMERS DUKE

CapitalO

2nd String
BC (AT) Duke 1st game ever as a (HEAD ) coach Jeff Hafley leads his team to an ACC road win at Duke 26 - 6 I know Duke is no powerhouse and this was the 1st game of the year for BC but Duke coach Cutcliffe has been at Duke for over 12 years and has won coach of the year honors in the ACC and SEC . For Hafley to be in his 1st year ever as a head coach and not even knowing much about the BC players or culture and limited like all other programs due to covid 19 guidelines and having assistant coaches who are in there 1st year of p5 football. To me that is impressive.

Dook sucks. But Jurkovec looked fantastic. He’s going to be a problem. Looked like what we wish DeVito was.

Dook sucks. But Jurkovec looked fantastic. He’s going to be a problem. Looked like what we wish DeVito was.
devito has been overhyped and is not the type of qb su needs. that said he gets ZERO help and always thinks self preservation first---rightfully so. that said we need dual threat qbs for su history has told us that. i am curious as this incoming class looks halfway decent. lets see what dino can do with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom