BC Prediction Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BC Prediction Thread...

Kings of the north 17
Bad guys of the north 24

Orangemen 44
Eagles 21

BC doesn't have the same secondary as ND. DeVito finds several receivers open all day. Dungey rests up for his epic finale.

tito 34/ paul 36

" tito get me some tissue ..."

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Going to be with the In-laws and SU has NEVER won when I'm with them. This even includes basketball...the famous Moten no TO game vs Arkansas

BC 27
SU 10

If Babers can break this streak of mine, he is Neo and the orange pill will have been the one chosen. He is the one.

Syracuse 20
BC 17

In a game that will take many years off our lives. Andre hits a kick that moves him from fan legend to fan diety.

Orangemen 44
Eagles 21

BC doesn't have the same secondary as ND. DeVito finds several receivers open all day. Dungey rests up for his epic finale.

You get the prize for coming closest, my man!

You get the prize for coming closest, my man!
Thanks, buddy. I was hoping for a safety lol. Wrong on the qbs though. Just glad Eric got through unscathed for the most part and now he can rest up for the finale.

Reactions: FAL
Going to be with the In-laws and SU has NEVER won when I'm with them. This even includes basketball...the famous Moten no TO game vs Arkansas

BC 27
SU 10

If Babers can break this streak of mine, he is Neo and the orange pill will have been the one chosen. He is the one.

He's the one. Morpheus was right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom