BC/Syracuse Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

BC/Syracuse Game Thread

I'm interested to see how we look against UNC. We looked awesome against Miami and Pitt but against dead teams in dead arenas we play dead.

I'm 90% sure we get destroyed Monday Night but a little piece of me thinks we have another gear.

Cuse has turned in to a team that is full of shoot first guys
I agree with you. While there is some ball movement, people are standing around whenever someone takes a shot. No one is going for rebounds.

Our offense is TERRIBLE. Everyone just standing around thee 3 point line passing it to each other no movement whatsoever.

Outside of two end-of-shot clock threes that went in BC would have about zero offense in the past 14 minutes.

Thumbs up to the D so far. Even Frank has looked pretty decent in it. If he would just buy into it and work harder on it he'll get more PT, plus no bonehead plays on O.

I think I've figured our team out finally. When we get the ball in the paint, it leads to open kick outs or mismatches with Lydon/Thompson. We need to focus on getting the ball inside and work from the inside out. Our defense simply rises with good offensive play. If we do that, we have a chance in every game because we have enough shooters. The problem has been the unwillingness to throw the ball down and then silly turnovers.

I disagree that Howard looks good. He doesn't look terrible. And no one looks especially good.

As to the defense; BC has about 10 unforced turnovers. Is the defense good, or is BC just trying everything in their power to give us the game?

I think I've figured our team out finally. When we get the ball in the paint, it leads to open kick outs or mismatches with Lydon/Thompson. We need to focus on getting the ball inside and work from the inside out. Our defense simply rises with good offensive play. If we do that, we have a chance in every game because we have enough shooters. The problem has been the unwillingness to throw the ball down and then silly turnovers.

Yup!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom