BC/Syracuse Game Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

BC/Syracuse Game Thread

I've been out with the wife and kiddos, just checked the box score on ESPN. Really impressed by the score, especially considering we elected to play this game three on five.

Never seen this before.JPG

People say Boeheim's too old, but this looks like a pretty novel strategy.

Really impressed by the score, especially considering we elected to play this game three on five.

Election talk is too divisive, take it to the off topic thread, my man!

When is Tyus Battle going to first make an appearance in a NBA mock draft? If he keeps playing like this I say by the end of January.

At least we can be entertained by Boeheim's bitter comments about it.

I agree with the comment about too many passes for the walk ons. Come on guys!

When is Tyus Battle going to first make an appearance in a NBA mock draft? If he keeps playing like this I say by the end of January.

I was thinking this during the game... then I realized our tournament hopes are so slim that the odds of a Mali type tourney run to boost stock is not a jeopardy.

I was thinking this during the game... then I realized our tournament hopes are so slim that the odds of a Mali type tourney run to boost stock is not a jeopardy.

Tank for the draft!

I risked $4.25 to win $3.70 on the second half, Cuse -3.5. As Cracker said in that song, I'm feeling thankful for all the small things today! Until Two3 gives me more of his system picks, I have to claw my way back...I do not want to deposit more!

It's prety good... wait... what do you mean?

I dont even know, but I laughed out loud at that!!

EDIT: more than once! Part of it has to do with a link Shark shared with me, the antics of this board have me riled even uncaffeinated(and i DO mean regular caffeine, albeit in pill form to cut to the chase vs coffee or Mountain Dew... I can imagine Id be on fire with it right now).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom