BC's Wynston Tabbs out for tonight's game | Syracusefan.com

BC's Wynston Tabbs out for tonight's game

Normally I like to play a full team but I'll take any possible break we can get.

Does the committee keep track of every player that misses a game? Or, are they likely to put more emphasis on Cam Reddish and Tre Jones not playing in the Duke game than Tabbs tonight (or even not consider the latter)?

Does the committee keep track of every player that misses a game? Or, are they likely to put more emphasis on Cam Reddish and Tre Jones not playing in the Duke game than Tabbs tonight (or even not consider the latter)?
We still beat a Duke team at home loaded with 5 stars and top player in country, not to mention we were 17 point dogs

Mike Waters discussed this last week. It comes up when there are two close teams and you are trying to differentiate. I can't find the link right now, but I want to say he wrote it last week or two weeks ago.

We still beat a Duke team at home loaded with 5 stars and top player in country, not to mention we were 17 point dogs

No doubt. Though you do realize that that 17 point underdog spread was based upon their full roster being available. If Jones and Reddish were known to be out prior to game time, the spread is probably somewhere around 8 I'd think. Regardless, it was still, for me, one of the most memorable regular season wins ever.

Good to know we don't need to keep Tabbs on this player.

That's great! :)

The issue, however, may likely be who's that 'guy' from out of nowhere goes off for 30 that averages like 4 per? Chris Herren's son, Jr., perhaps? :(:mad:

Kids a nice player he's not Jason Kidd. Doubt it would even get a mention.

That's great! :)

The issue, however, may likely be who's that 'guy' from out of nowhere goes off for 30 that averages like 4 per? Chris Herren's son, Jr., perhaps? :(:mad:
Or even worse, Vin Baker Jr. who is averaging 1.4 ppg.

He didn’t play in 2 of BC’s last 3 games but played 29 minutes for the middle of the 3 games against Florida St.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom