Be carefull jumping off the bandwagon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Be carefull jumping off the bandwagon

You look at Ennis' last shot and have to wonder... that is the call? Ennis and Fair were scoring at will on drives to the rim. Plus we haven't hit a Trey all game and our point guard looked exhausted... making the shot even lower probability.

And if Ennis decided he'd do his own Trey shot instead of the called play for whatever reason... impress NBA scouts with a clutch shot or whatnot..

It was either a terrible play call or not the called play. Regardless, neither reflects very well on JB, especially if the latter.

Because it's kids playing basketball, not coaches playing chess.

Cooney wasn't in the game when we went from a 3 point lead with the ball to a 5 point deficit in the blink of an eye.
Due to a horrible defensive possession that resulted in Dayton getting 4 points. Once again we could not rebound a missed FT. I swear SU must lead the country in allowing opponents to rebound missed FTs. MG had the ball and tries to make an ill advised pass instead of squeezing the ball. Just an awful play.

Anybody that is still here now after the crappy losses at the end of the season aren't bandwagon fans. Bandwagon fans were the 10 or so thousand extras that showed up at the dome then started to follow the team until they weren't undefeated anymore or lost a couple of games.

Bandwagon fans are all over the place and their bandwagon nature is usually easy to pick up on. I refuse to even talk Cuse with them. I think I respect non-sports fans more than dumb "sports fans".

OrangeDW said:
Bandwagon fans are all over the place and their bandwagon nature is usually easy to pick up on. I refuse to even talk Cuse with them. I think I respect non-sports fans more than dumb "sports fans".

Likewise. It's almost crazy that as much as I love Cuse hoops and enjoy talking Cuse hoops, this is the only real place I can talk and debate about them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom