BE color guy is a real USF homer. | Syracusefan.com

BE color guy is a real USF homer.

One of these guys is rooting pretty hard for USF.

Wenzel always gets excited when the home team makes any kind of play. Dunk, long 3, and-1, etc. It's fun to listen to if you are a fan of the home team...real annoying when you're not.

Wenzel gets excited over everything. Seemed pretty pumped over CJs dunk, but he gets no criticism for being an SU homer there, right?

Only took them twenty seconds to even say anything after that dunk.

Have you guys watched Syracuse basketball? Wenzel has done our games for years, clearly not a homer for anyone, but loves to get excited over exciting plays. He's gushed more about Syracuse than almost anyone.

Got no problem with wenzel, he gets excited for both teams (that sounds perverted)

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

I feel like I read somewhere Wenzel lives in the Tampa area so he might be a little bit of a USF fan, but he does get excited for both teams and he's had tons of good things to say about SU, both in the past and today.

Wenzel is a good guy and usually is not in anyone's camp. He lives in south florida and really likes the bulls. No question he was "rooting"for them. But not really in a bad way. It isn't like Vitale and Duke.

LOL - posters on the Rutgers board had the same observations when he did our game with them this past week. I bet none of us thought that he was a "homer" during the game.

Speaking of commentators that get excited, Mike Patrick goes nuts over lay ups.

The guy did have one great line reminiscent of Joel-Mareniss. In describing Collins dribbling through the SU zone, he said "he was weaving in and out of the Syracuse defense like a New Jersey driver"

Speaking of commentators that get excited, Mike Patrick goes nuts over lay ups.

But only for Duke. Dude's voice is so annoying I have turned away from many a game because I cannot stand him.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom