Beating Louisville on the road | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Beating Louisville on the road

I read his post and have found that experiance to be the exception not the norm. I'm not saying that bad apples don't exist they do in every arena but generally thier fanbase are good people.

When I spent a few years living in Cleveland, I had the opportunity to go to several games at WVU [which was only about 2+ hours away]. In the parking lot, they were the nicest, friendliest group you could possibly imagine. I had several experiences [similar to your post above] where they offered us beer, wanted to talk about the teams, etc. But in the arena, they were rabid and tremendously hostile.

So I get what you are saying. But my experiences with the Ville are more like cuseincincy's. I don't want to paint an entire fanbase with a broad brush, but what I've seen of their fans is more loudmouthed and arrogant than what you are suggesting. And I don't apologize for having that opinion.

Has nothing to do with whether or not they have valid reasons to be passionate [just to be clear--obviously they do]. At the end of the day, I'm under no obligation to view the oppositions' respective fanbases favorably--and the vast majority of them [including Lousiville's] have given me no reason to hold them in positive regard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom