BeeJay Anya | Syracusefan.com

BeeJay Anya

I know his pal just went to IU, but we have his other pal, and he seems to love orange. Say 40%

I found it interesting they mention the schools strength and conditioning program will play a big part. That has to help us with AO, Rick, Fab, and then we'll see how Coleman's body develops. All somewhat recent guys who really were able to improve their bodies and conditioning to improve their effectiveness.

Still not 100% sold on Anya, in the few games I've seen of his he disappears for stretches at a time, it's been well documented he's a little short but I don't think that's a huge problem with his wingspan, but my biggest worry is I'm not sure how he can play alongside Coleman in the zone. Not sure if either can play the wing, but you have to think a tandem of Coleman and Anya on the blocks and pounding the glass is pretty scary for whoever were playing. Having said those negatives he's obviously a talented player who is going to be a nice asset for whoever gets him.

I found it interesting they mention the schools strength and conditioning program will play a big part. That has to help us with AO, Rick, Fab, and then we'll see how Coleman's body develops. All somewhat recent guys who really were able to improve their bodies and conditioning to improve their effectiveness.

Still not 100% sold on Anya, in the few games I've seen of his he disappears for stretches at a time, it's been well documented he's a little short but I don't think that's a huge problem with his wingspan, but my biggest worry is I'm not sure how he can play alongside Coleman in the zone. Not sure if either can play the wing, but you have to think a tandem of Coleman and Anya on the blocks and pounding the glass is pretty scary for whoever were playing. Having said those negatives he's obviously a talented player who is going to be a nice asset for whoever gets him.

i also am not sold on beejay, though he continues to receive praise from the experts. i'm sure he'll narrow his list, because he has like 20 offers, so we'll get a better idea where SU stands. but from everything i've gathered, i'd guess he'll be a hoosier. indiana now has the same amount, if not more, connections to team takeover. and the hoosiers are going after him the hardest.

Indiana has contacted other bigs outside of Anya since the unlimited contacted started. Could be just due diligence or maybe they don't feel 100% on getting Anya yet hmmmm.

Indiana has contacted other bigs outside of Anya since the unlimited contacted started. Could be just due diligence or maybe they don't feel 100% on getting Anya yet hmmmm.

yeah i'm sure every school has contacted every recruit today. why not toss out a thousand texts? maybe a kid will respond to it.

but i don't think SU will land beejay.

yeah i'm sure every school has contacted every recruit today. why not toss out a thousand texts? maybe a kid will respond to it.

Francis provides us with solid , unspeculated info if thats even a word, you on the other hand are a tad pole so dont mock my man francis!

Francis provides us with solid , unspeculated info if thats even a word, you on the other hand are a tad pole so dont mock my man francis!

yeeeeah i'm not mocking anyone. it's june 15h. the day text messages are flying all over the nation to recruits.

learn to interpret better.

yeeeeah i'm not mocking anyone. it's june 15h. the day text messages are flying all over the nation to recruits.

learn to interpret better.
Why not toss out a thousands txts is self explanatory.

Why not toss out a thousands txts is self explanatory.

you act like a uk fan when someone mentions anything that could be considered negative about uk or cal.

ease up. chill out. we're on the same team.

Trust me major programs like SU, Indiana, Duke, Kentucky, UNC etc etc aren't sending out texts to any recruit for the hell of it.

Thx Albany

image-5.jpg

and you don't think the top programs are sending out text messages...

http://www.nationoforange.com/content/interest-kahari-beaufort-picking-up-493/
Jesus Christ dude you are something else lol. I said top programs aren't sending out text message for the hell of it, meaning that if a recruit has been contacted that obviously means that they have some sort of interest in you whether it's high or just that program doing their due diligence. SU and other high-majors are not sending out texts to D2 and D3 recruits because they feel like.

Jesus Christ dude you are something else lol. I said top programs aren't sending out text message for the hell of it, meaning that if a recruit has been contacted that obviously means that they have some sort of interest in you whether it's high or just that program doing their due diligence. SU and other high-majors are not sending out texts to D2 and D3 recruits because they feel like.

i didn't say they were. i said they were sending out a thousand texts. never said to any random player.

but as the article shows, now that they have unlimited texts, they will obviously send out more, as i originally stated.

if you post wise responses, expect answers that prove my point...

i didn't say they were. i said they were sending out a thousand texts. never said to any random player.

but as the article shows, now that they have unlimited texts, they will obviously send out more, as i originally stated.

if you post wise responses, expect answers that prove my point...
Dude you're not paying attention and just trying to start arguments. I never said anything about how many texts were being sent. Like I said the meaning for the first response was that programs won't send messages just for the sake it to recruits that they have no interest in. If they want to hit somebody that they have interest in a 100 times a day then that's on them but that was not the point I was making.

Tell ya big brother berniefevercuse not to be a stranger anymore and say hi once in awhile :)

Dude you're not paying attention and just trying to start arguments. I never said anything about how many texts were being sent. Like I said the meaning for the first response was that programs won't send messages just for the sake it to recruits that they have no interest in. If they want to hit somebody that they have interest in a 100 times a day then that's on them but that was not the point I was making.

Tell ya big brother berniefevercuse not to be a stranger anymore and say hi once in awhile :)

no clue what you mean by berniefever, but the guy sounds like he likes to debate, which is cool.

12_mu17_rings_anya_beejay_bio.jpg

From all the public reports it looks like Indiana is working the hardest to land him

Indiana likely to receive one of Anya's five official visits

Here are some recruiting updates from six of the US players we were able to catch up with on Friday…

Anchoring the middle for USA-East is Class of 2013, 6-foot-8 big man Beejay Anya out of DeMatha/Team Takeover DC. In the 109-70 USA win, Anya scored 12 points, grabbed 8 rebounds and blocked 4 shots in a productive 24 minutes of action. Matt Whitfield was able to spend some time getting an update on the latest in his recruitment, which many seem to believe there is one school that is clearly the one to beat for his services, but not so fast according to Anya.

“It’s not the case [that Indiana] is the favorite,” Anya told Matt Whitfield on Friday. “They’re a school I like and I’ll go out there [to visit].”

The links between Anya and Indiana are pretty strong. AAU teammate Stanford Robinson committed to the Hoosiers shortly after Tom Cream added Kenny Johnson to his staff as an assistant, hiring Johnson away from Towson. Prior to working at Towson, Johnson was a coach with Team Takeover DC working with both Robinson and Anya.

“No, I think he’ll do a good job there, but it won’t really affect me that much,” Anya said of Johnson’s presence on the IU staff influencing his decision.

Indiana is just one of the top programs Anya is currently considering.
Louisville, Kansas, Indiana, Syracuse, Maryland, Georgetown, Connecticut, Ohio State, Villanova, Pittsburgh, St. John’s, and the list goes on,” said Anya.
NBE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom