BEER | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BEER

If true, club 44 just got way more expensive to join - they will need to expand to make room for 25,000 plus

Because I have "pee trough small penis stage fright syndrome" aka PTSPSFS, I know the poop stalls well. There's usually a couple airplane bottles of rum and vodka and some keystone(yuck!) cans in there. I can imagine the empty bottles and cans if we have to sneak bottles in. Everyone will want to "pee" in the poop stalls like 690 !!!

This could be a problem. Sigh...

Can't wait for Duke nerds to travel up to the dome and be completely unprepared for alcohol. WOW WE CAN DRINK BEER? AT THE GAME?? *gets drunk, throws up on a pocket-sized framed picture of coach K, and passes out all before half-time*

Because I have "pee trough small penis stage fright syndrome" aka PTSPSFS, I know the poop stalls well. There's usually a couple airplane bottles of rum and vodka and some keystone(yuck!) cans in there. I can imagine the empty bottles and cans if we have to sneak bottles in. Everyone will want to "pee" in the poop stalls like 690 !!!

This could be a problem. Sigh...

Takes a big man to admit to being a small man 690. Much respect gained.

It's $6 anyways...much rather walk awkwardly for a bit with a pint of whiskey in my pants than keep blowing $50 on foam.

It's $6 anyways...much rather walk awkwardly for a bit with a pint of whiskey in my pants than keep blowing $50 on foam.

Is that a pint of whiskey in your pants, or are you just happy to see me? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom