Being in this arena right now = | Syracusefan.com

Being in this arena right now =

Marsh01

Living Legend
Having people lining up to repeatedly kick you in the nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It certainly felt that way as it became evident we weren't going to win. It was a good win for them and a good way for them to close out a rivalry where they always felt marginalized.

The best thing about the day was the great showing by SU fans. One comment I heard was "way too many orange shirts here". I felt so proud that once again we had the home crowd neutralized. Clyde's was full of people taunting the Gtown fans passing by, SU fans brought lots of swagger and pure joy in the moment, and there was an electricity to the day from a general appreciation of the end of an era. The table was set and it was great to be there. I don't know what's happened to the team and mourn the high hopes I've had, especially in the losses to Georgetown, but SU fans bring their "A" game wherever they go and today was no different. I was proud to be there.

This season can go lots of directions from here, but we have a lot of talented players that are struggling at the wrong time. It's perplexing. I still count myself lucky for being an SU fan, love this team, love our future potential, and will hope till the end. Georgetown won the first two battles this year but SU won the war in many ways though it may not seem like it right now.

Having people lining up to repeatedly kick you in the nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The final 10 minutes of that game felt like being in the Dome for a Greg Robinson-era football game.

The final 10 minutes of that game felt like being in the Dome for a Greg Robinson-era football game.

I had stopped watching at that point - my blood pressure couldn't take anymore and I was afraid I might end up throwing something through my TV

Switched over to watch SU Lax who were able to get a win over St Johns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom