Bella Johnson Up for Playoff MVP Award | Syracusefan.com

Bella Johnson Up for Playoff MVP Award

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
She is the granddaughter of Orangeyes and inherited his legendary athletic skills. Or so he told me 100 times or so. No joke; he was bragging about her swing to me when she was 2 years old.

If you have some time to help her, I am sure the Johnson family would appreciate it.

I assume this is another one where you can vote over and over and over.

www.syracuse.com

We pick, you vote: Who were the MVPs of the Section III softball playoffs? (poll)

Several players turned in clutch performances to lead their teams to success.
www.syracuse.com

Go Bella!

She is the granddaughter of Orangeyes and inherited his legendary athletic skills. Or so he told me 100 times or so. No joke; he was bragging about her swing to me when she was 2 years old.

If you have some time to help her, I am sure the Johnson family would appreciate it.

I assume this is another one where you can vote over and over and over.

www.syracuse.com

We pick, you vote: Who were the MVPs of the Section III softball playoffs? (poll)

Several players turned in clutch performances to lead their teams to success.
www.syracuse.com

Go Bella!
For all of our collective lunacy, this is why this board is pretty great.

Nice that the pic with the story is a Poland Tornado. Went to Poland up to 8th grade before moving to Ohio. So many good and bad times there. Still keep in touch with one friend growing up even 40 years later. I know it has nothing to do with Isabella, but caught my eye.

Bella is a worthy winner. A junior catcher hitting .382 with a .574 onbase %, 21 RBI’s, 2 HR, only 3 strikeouts in 68 at bats this season. Orangeyes and OrangeOnions and their great family must be so proud! Our own Orangeyes, a member of the NYS softball hall of fame, passed those softball genes down to his granddaughter.