Benny Williams dismissed from program | Syracusefan.com

Benny Williams dismissed from program

elimunelson

Solvay Fanatic
1707236753639.png

I don't go to many games a year but at the BC game his energy was really really weird. I was behind the Syracuse bench and he doesn't sit on the bench and is behind the bench.

Kid is out to lunch or has some issues. Wish him the best

Well, this was just a matter of time but still sad. Really disappointing all the way around. For Benny, I doubt he will land a better opportunity than what he had right here. For us as a team, damage has already been done. Beyond basketball, even though Benny got multiple chances and this seems squarely on him, I still feel for the kid.

Felt like this was inevitable unfortunately. Just confirms that Red needs to completely turn the roster over this spring/summer. A portal forward and guard are must haves. Westry actually getting on the court would help as well.

I think this is a good first step if Red really meant what he said in the post game press conference. Just not sure Benny was going to be part of the solution to what Red spoke about, although I hope he matures and get things turned around in his life.

Big turning point in this season. One of two things will happen I feel...the team either continues to spiral downward after a blowout loss and losing a teammate mid season. Or, somehow, the team will rally and use this as a pivot point to get back to winning some games and playing solid team basketball as we've seen a few times like against MIA, home BC, NCST, ect. Seasons about to either get way worse or maybe a bit better...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom